Our valued sponsor

Offshore Company with 3 Debit Cards and offshore account!

negon

hannibal the cannibal
BANNED MEMBER
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I just wanted to let you know that I setup a company in Belize with Cyprus bank account for the only purpose to test the various payment processors, debit cards and offshore accounts that I discover every day.

My goal is to find a solution that let me circulate money within a closed enviroment and total anonymous.

So far I'm in the process to open accounts and get verified at the following services:
  • entropay.com
  • cubits.com
  • Neteller.com
  • Payoneer.com
  • PayPal.com
  • bitstamp.net
I already have a verified PayPal account and a limited Cubits and Payoneer account, waiting for Entropay and the rest to approve the veficiation documents I provided for these services. PayPal is already fully verified :)

The main objective is to be able to take payments and withdraw them to the Cyprus bank account for save harbor but also to be able to transfer money from the Cyprus account to PayPal or any of the other valid e-wallet solution and then withdraw money to a local bank account so the local banks don't get aware of where this money comes from.

I noticed that some of the local banks ban accounts if they receive payments from tax haven companies or accounts while in other cases they start asking lots and lots of questions.

I'm not sure if you get a picture of the many possibilities all this opens, if not, feel free to post here.

wow sounds very close to what I am planing myself - so the Cyprus bank accepted your Belize company without questions?
Yes that's the smallest problem, the biggest issue was to get the above mentioned services to accept the Belize company which seems that most of them actually do despite what their TOS may say.

You used nominees in Belize?
No nominees, this is totally a test setup, so I don't need nominees.

Yes correct. I setup personal accounts with some of the services and with fake docs from an VPS just to test this option too and it works well. I'm not going to mention them here anyone can PM me if they want to know ;)

Reactions: AlicaFunk
Well, so far Wire Transfer and Visa Debit from the CYP account is no problem to load your EntroPay account.. once you have the money in EntroPay you can use the Debit Card to load a PayPal account for spending. Withdrawal from Cyprus PP account can be done to the debit card connected to the CYP account which we used for EntroPay, circle closed, mission accomplished.

Neteller account can be loaded from the Visa Debit card from either Entropay or Cyp account, so we can get a Debit Card from Neteller which we can use to spend money or even load our skrill account. Skrill account can use a CYP bank account without problems, need just to be verified which is easy enough!

That's how far I came until now.

Troubles persisting with Payoneer which requires a Auth. Partners to load your account first.. they accepted 1 payment from the Visa Debitcard connected to the Cyprus account but won't accept further transactions like this they said.

BitStamp and Cubits I'm working on it, soon I will send the notarized utility bill to them.. however it seems they want to use this german IDNow s**t which makes it useless for my testing purpose, but lets see where this goes.

So far I'm happy with the results, I can get as many debit cards as I like with Entropay :D

Latest Threads