Our valued sponsor

Offshore Company with 3 Debit Cards and offshore account!

You can't use Payoneer for anything. @auric why did you wasted time on this service at all in your setup? Is there anyone that is able to open a PayPal account that want to stick with Payoneer?

To get these 3 connected it is not a problem, you can do it all with the special DD documents. You need to start with a nonymous VCC that you load with say 100$ this card you use to verify the above mentioned payment processors. Very easy... then you can move money between these services 100% legit.

Reactions: I'mRobot
You may want to update this thread please. It really seems to be of interest for all of us. I have signed up with Xapo, WorldCore, Advcash and Bitchain all of them Work great ant it has been a pleasure to find these services after all. The offshore banking seems not to be that interesting any longer if privacy matters. I can still see a point to open an offshore bank account (real account) in order to transfer money to legit purposes but other than that it is a no go!

Well guys, sorry for the late update. There has been lots of business to take care of while at the same time I had to do more testing. The best solution I have found so far is Advcash since it is possible to stay 100% under the radar.

It is possible to receive wire transfers from 3rd party business accounts (companies i.e. CCBILL, ClickBank, Payoneer, Epoch, Comission Junction, Google AdWords etc.) also it is possible to receive bitcoins and it's possible to withdraw the money by Wire transfer!

The best part is that you get a debit card that is 100% anonymous if you setup the account right from the very beginning, more about this here sorry to have to post it in the protected forums, but that's required.

I have found a way to do a similar setup with Xapo and Neteller. However, they are more complicated to setup and not really worth it. For skrill and PayPal the normal well known stealth setup can be used where you hold these accounts 100% anonymous and secure from losts!

Regardless what service you want to use, a VPN + VPS + SMS gateway will be required, all 3 can easely be found using Google!

Latest Threads