Our valued sponsor

Offshore Company with 3 Debit Cards and offshore account!

Did you found alternatives debit cards for this company setup? What currency do you hold the money in these accounts EUR, BTC or USA?
Sorry for the late reply :)

Have accounts for EUR, USD and Bitcoins so everything is pretty flexible.
Would like to know that too! ? What do you think about the service Xapo offers and WorldCore?
I can only recommend these service, have nothing bad to say about them thu&¤#

Reactions: hofo
I just wanted to let you know that I setup a company in Belize with Cyprus bank account for the only purpose to test the various payment processors, debit cards and offshore accounts that I discover every day.

My goal is to find a solution that let me circulate money within a closed enviroment and total anonymous.

So far I'm in the process to open accounts and get verified at the following services:
  • entropay.com
  • cubits.com
  • Neteller.com
  • Payoneer.com
  • PayPal.com
  • bitstamp.net
I already have a verified PayPal account and a limited Cubits and Payoneer account, waiting for Entropay and the rest to approve the veficiation documents I provided for these services. PayPal is already fully verified :)

The main objective is to be able to take payments and withdraw them to the Cyprus bank account for save harbor but also to be able to transfer money from the Cyprus account to PayPal or any of the other valid e-wallet solution and then withdraw money to a local bank account so the local banks don't get aware of where this money comes from.

I noticed that some of the local banks ban accounts if they receive payments from tax haven companies or accounts while in other cases they start asking lots and lots of questions.

I'm not sure if you get a picture of the many possibilities all this opens, if not, feel free to post here.
Does this works?

I just wanted to let you know that I setup a company in Belize with Cyprus bank account for the only purpose to test the various payment processors, debit cards and offshore accounts that I discover every day.

My goal is to find a solution that let me circulate money within a closed enviroment and total anonymous.

So far I'm in the process to open accounts and get verified at the following services:
  • entropay.com
  • cubits.com
  • Neteller.com
  • Payoneer.com
  • PayPal.com
  • bitstamp.net
I already have a verified PayPal account and a limited Cubits and Payoneer account, waiting for Entropay and the rest to approve the veficiation documents I provided for these services. PayPal is already fully verified :)

The main objective is to be able to take payments and withdraw them to the Cyprus bank account for save harbor but also to be able to transfer money from the Cyprus account to PayPal or any of the other valid e-wallet solution and then withdraw money to a local bank account so the local banks don't get aware of where this money comes from.

I noticed that some of the local banks ban accounts if they receive payments from tax haven companies or accounts while in other cases they start asking lots and lots of questions.

I'm not sure if you get a picture of the many possibilities all this opens, if not, feel free to post here.
Do you provide a complete setup? I think you wrote it somewhere but can't find the thread?