Our valued sponsor

Offshore company with Bitcoin

Hi,

I asked Admin to help me with a new company in Cyprus. It seems it's a good idea when I need to get payment processing for credit cards and PayPal.

Looking around at forums I was wondering if some know if there are problems to get bitcoin payments for IM business? what processor of bitcoins is good and accept Cyprus company with bank account in Cyprus?
Do you found any direct Bitcoin payment processor? I have only seen services like blockchain offering API but not direct payment processing?

Hi,

I asked Admin to help me with a new company in Cyprus. It seems it's a good idea when I need to get payment processing for credit cards and PayPal.

Looking around at forums I was wondering if some know if there are problems to get bitcoin payments for IM business? what processor of bitcoins is good and accept Cyprus company with bank account in Cyprus?
You got your setup now? please let me know asap :)

I like the idea to avoid to get a bank account for our offshore company. using the documents from @auric and stay total anonymous. My setup looks today briefly like the following.

SMS provider for verification of different wallets
VPS to connect to everything I create
Protonmail for e-mail communication in the hope the Tax auth. have no access to it :D
Setup offshore company various places like Seychelles, Belize, Andorra, Mauritius with documents from auric
Stealth PayPal account
Stealth bitcoin wallet
Stealth banking, cryptocurrency, skrill, wire transfer account with avcash

All in all total Internet Privacy for my business if someone try to f**k with me I couldn't care less :D
I failed terrible much with the PayPal account :( any idea how to setup with fake documents?

Reactions: sirjones
Adv cash rates are pretty steep. Maybe they shift a bit in times where BTC is crashing, but their bitcoin rates aren't good, plus you lose again when moving to the card. Withdrawing to Bitcoin is even worse again. Makes sure you check rates before you use, or you will loose money.

Also most exchanges wont wire to them being 3rd party. Good for casuals and lightweights, but not for bitcoin businesses.

Latest Threads