Our valued sponsor

offshore corp (belize), non resident alien (us)

expatnero

Offshore Agent
Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Hello, im not an us citizen nor i live in the us, yet i have a personal account with an us bank, my idea is to open a corp in belize to get paid for my consultancy services to clients outside usa/belize/home(col) and also to sell software (created by me) and online services (ads like space). because the income i expect from cc shouldnt be more than 2k/m i was thinking of using moneybookers (dont like paypal because issues in the past) instead of a merchant account

then wire the monthly earnings to my personal account in the us for savings, believing i wont be taxed because non resident alien with no income from us source, for my expenses i plan to use either the card from the belize bank or the us one.

Note none of my income will come from my home country, perhaps from ads which i intend to sell on my website but the bulk will be from abroad, initially i should be receiving 4-6k monthly but hopefully that will increase the 2nd year.

the laws in my home country are not pretty specific for global income but if i were to wire money in, i cant exceed 40k/y or i have to report it for tax purposes.

Any issues/suggestions you find with my plan?

expatnero said:
the laws in my home country are not pretty specific for global income but if i were to wire money in, i cant exceed 40k/y or i have to report it for tax purposes.

Any issues/suggestions you find with my plan?
I do not know which country you reside, but any money wired into your home country would normally be seen as income paid to you (unless you can prove otherwise) by your tax authorities.

Latest Threads