Our valued sponsor

Offshore for ECommerce

You could setup a simple stealth paypal account and use any offshore company!
I was thinking of this too but here I ran into a problem I use Shopify as Ecommerce Plattform .. they turn your paypal account into a business account, I have some steahlt account verified with no limitis, but as soon as it gets changed to a business paypal account all limits are there again and I still dont found a way to verify a business account cause the ask for more paperwork about the company ..

Hi guys,

i nearly read all threads but still miss some Infos may someone can help me and guide me. I'm from Europe from an high TAX countrie, I have some side businesses in Ecommerce running which starts to make decent amount of Money.

What I want is to reduce tax as much as possible for the side Business, the ecommerce is at the Moment droppshipping only, so buying from China and selling WorldWide 90% is just USA.

What I Need:
Low Tax
Payment Gateway
Paypal if possible

Can anyone guide me with which Location or Setup I should go which is easy and fast ?
Personally I would go with a Cyprus or other European company formation because it's easy to get payment services to accept my business when incorporated in Europe!

I have to check if it would reduce my tax costs .. as far as I know I need an office in Cyprus to incooperate there (law from my countrie)
Depending on who you are registering your company with thye have a real office and can provide office address and director for the company as an additional service.

Try Singapore. Easy to get bank account and PayPal.
Singapore needs big money in you bank if you open. If you use a nominee then you should trust that nominee and it is not a cheap setup for a small business. but if you have the money go for it Singapore is a nice business country but it was better in old days for small business then today. not forget you need visit the bank in Singapore for open a account.

Singapore needs big money in you bank if you open. If you use a nominee then you should trust that nominee and it is not a cheap setup for a small business. but if you have the money go for it Singapore is a nice business country but it was better in old days for small business then today. not forget you need visit the bank in Singapore for open a account.

Yes, I do agree that you need to visit the bank to open an account. But not really big money. If you are registering a Singapore company with a Singaporean or PR as nominee director, it shouldn't be difficult to get a bank account legally. That is also the reason why Singapore is the best for clean business. But deposit to open a bank account has lowered.

Yes, I do agree that you need to visit the bank to open an account. But not really big money. If you are registering a Singapore company with a Singaporean or PR as nominee director, it shouldn't be difficult to get a bank account legally. That is also the reason why Singapore is the best for clean business. But deposit to open a bank account has lowered.
Do you think Singapore is worth the trouble to open an account there?

Hi guys,

i nearly read all threads but still miss some Infos may someone can help me and guide me. I'm from Europe from an high TAX countrie, I have some side businesses in Ecommerce running which starts to make decent amount of Money.

What I want is to reduce tax as much as possible for the side Business, the ecommerce is at the Moment droppshipping only, so buying from China and selling WorldWide 90% is just USA.

What I Need:
Low Tax
Payment Gateway
Paypal if possible

Can anyone guide me with which Location or Setup I should go which is easy and fast ?
It's not fast but you setup everything in Cyprus! I will be in same situation like you in 3 weeks and want to go for Cyprus.

Latest Threads