Offshore Agent
Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys!

This is my first post here.

What do you guys think of websites that offer Offshore Merchant Accounts like:

enumbered.com

instabill.com

The reason I ask is because I'm doing research for a movie script and I want to make sure my plot is accurate.

I would never break the law or try to avoid paying taxes, and I know nobody here would either,

so hypothetically speaking for my script, if somebody lived in the US and wanted to avoid paying their income taxes,

would it be a good idea to obtain an Overseas merchant account from a company like the ones listed above?

If so, how would you transfer the money to you from one of these merchant accounts and keep it private?

Is there anything else I need to know in regards to this idea.

Best,

-Mark

I'm starting to piece this together after reading a couple more threads.

You not only need a merchant account, but also an Offshore bank account for the funds to rest, and you need to incorporate your business offshore in the same jurisdiction as your bank account. Is that correct?

If so, where's the best place to do all this? And with what merchant and bank?

For instabill.com make proper research on Google, and various forums so this one. There is lot's of negative about them, if it is true you need to decide on your own.

And for enumbered.com you should do the same, they are a startup from 2010 with private whois: ENumbered.com - Anonymous Bank Accounts - Best Paypal Alternative this is shady for a payment processor and should anyway rise a big RED FLAG a company who don't want to show their whois information has something to hide.

Finally check the VISA PCI / AIS certified provider list which as well is posted here on the forum many times, if a payment processor don't appear there leave them.

If it is a established business you should check the VISA PCI / AIS list and start from the beginning to approach them, also check their websites, there are hundreds.

For EU merchant account you need to incorporate a company there, Cyprus has the lowest tax and the best privacy protection in Europe for such purpose.