Our valued sponsor

On Visa TMF / Blacklist need new total identity & Offshore company, please help?

maxmoney

Mentor Group Gold Premium
Jan 4, 2017
Visit site
Hello,

I just got informed by a merchant account provider that they declined my application because I have been blacklisted by another merchant. I asked them why and how that is possible what they answered with that I owe the other merchant payment gateway money :( I asked how much and they told me I had to contact the other merchant provider which replied to me with fees and fines it is more than 150k USD nai¤%
WTF doh948""

I can't pay that money but need to get my business online again!

How can I setup new identity online with new company and maybe offshore bank account! I don't care where it is just it's Europe because of the merchant account provider I found.

Offshore bank account is not that important for now I will open a personal account or get a friend to open the account for me if required.

Bit I need :
Passport copy
utility bill
bank account statement
reference letter from a professional
processing history not older than 3 months with a low chargeback ratio (below 1%)

Company I think Cyprus or BVI is fine, I have the budget to setup all this!

Is there anyone who can help me with all of this?

Feel sorry for you!

It is not possible to get off this list and you need to be lucky if they don't put a lawyer to sue you! For the part if new identity check your PM box I send you all details on how to get this done quickly.!!

Reactions: maxmoney
Your Welcome!

@CoinMaster sorry but NO the list in not public and you don't even get informed if you are on the list or when they remove you. Typically you will be there for the rest of your live or until you pay the outstanding amount including fines and fees!!

If you are blacklisted and on the TMF list or whatever it is called to day you wonøt get a merchant account anywhere anymore. You will need to get a new ID.

Hello,

I just got informed by a merchant account provider that they declined my application because I have been blacklisted by another merchant. I asked them why and how that is possible what they answered with that I owe the other merchant payment gateway money :( I asked how much and they told me I had to contact the other merchant provider which replied to me with fees and fines it is more than 150k USD nai¤%
WTF doh948""

How can I setup new identity online with new company and maybe offshore bank account! I don't care where it is just it's Europe because of the merchant account provider I found.

Offshore bank account is not that important for now I will open a personal account or get a friend to open the account for me if required.

Bit I need :
Passport copy
utility bill
bank account statement
processing history not older than 3 months with a low chargeback ratio (below 1%)

What is VISA TMF?

Hello,

WTF doh948""

Bit I need :
Passport copy
utility bill
bank account statement

Only fake documents will help if they can help you!! You are pretty much f...!

If you are blacklisted and on the TMF list or whatever it is called to day you wonøt get a merchant account anywhere anymore. You will need to get a new ID.

Are you sure ? The TMF list doesn't store information on business and individuals just for 5 years ? It should mean if you wait for 5 years before trying to open a new merchant account, the bank won't know you have been blacklisted in the past.

You may try it, since this isn't a official list I believe they are able to store information about you as long as they want dispate the fact they should remove all information after certain time.

That would be one of a fantastic story to read how they are doing it. China can get people of Internal lists belonging to Visa and MasterCard not bad.

Latest Threads