Our valued sponsor

Online store for small online shop 20 products or so, what to use?

protain

Offshore Agent
May 8, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

I'm looking at More... at the moment in order to start my online shop. Do you have any experience with them good or bad?

Now I have my company and everything in place I want to get started with a little online shop selling only about 25 products and for that reaon I don't need a super advanced solution.

Well, let me tell you first of all that you have made a good decision by choosing Shopify for eCommerce. This is probably one of very few platforms that provide you with a range of payment options to choose from. The idea behind this amenity is to not let any leave any “willing” customer dissatisfied. This is the reason they have made credit card payment facility available across as many as 50 gateways. Also, they provide you with a rare option to integrate with the same number of payment gateways.

Reactions: protain
Well' date=' let me tell you first of all that you have made a good decision by choosing Shopify for eCommerce. This is probably one of very few platforms that provide you with a range of payment options to choose from. The idea behind this amenity is to not let any leave any ?willing?? customer dissatisfied. This is the reason they have made credit card payment facility available across as many as 50 gateways. Also, they provide you with a rare option to integrate with the same number of payment gateways.[/quote']
Thanks, even it has been more than a year you replied to my thread than I can report you are 100% right. Using shopify for our eCom business was a great decision and we are happy with it.

Latest Threads