Our valued sponsor

ONSHORE VISA MASTERCARD processor with low fees

jauser

Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Hello

I look for VISA/MASTERCARD online payment processor or merchant account with maximun fees around 1,5% per transaction. I need that Payment processor allow me withdraw or transfers funds received of sales to many bank accounts in EUR and GBP without strict controls verifying each bank account (P.ayp_al allow any IBAN account and you are the only one who should verify your account and confirm it, however they request high fees)

NOTE: Companies receiving the funds in bank accounts are onshore companies not high risk of european union (not malta, switzerland, no adult, pharaf.. etc)

Is to hard find a payment processor with low fees and without checking and judge each bank account

Thank you very much for your help
best regards

Reactions: DeMajor
Hello

My bussiness profit margin is to low (5%) and I cant have goods prices and take 2,5% or 3% as 2checkout, Payza and Skrill
I tried with stri-pe but they have stupid requirements. Paypal is perfect when they allow withdraw funds to much accounts confirming only 2 digits code received in bank accounts but his fees are to high.

I need fees per transaction no higher than 1,5%

Any suggestions?

thank you very much

Latest Threads