Our valued sponsor

Opening an offshore bank acc

bi3lkamas

Dec 2, 2016
Visit site
Hello everybody,

I'm a new user to offshorecorp and i need your help guys. I have set up a company in belize in sfm-offshore and now i'm looking for another agent to help me open an offshore bank account since the lowest initial deposit required by sfm-offshore is 1500 usd . Here, are my requirements:

- Low initial deposit ( around 500 usd)
- Online banking
- Debit card
- Supports Euro currency
- No Personal visit required

The country of incorporation doesn't really matter for me as long as the requirements are met.

What business are you into?

It helps to tell people what business you are into so they may suggest jurisdictions and banks that actually able to help you.

Reactions: colotx and pesto
Hello everybody,

I'm a new user to offshorecorp and i need your help guys. I have set up a company in belize in sfm-offshore and now i'm looking for another agent to help me open an offshore bank account since the lowest initial deposit required by sfm-offshore is 1500 usd . Here, are my requirements:

- Online banking
- Debit card
- Supports Euro currency

The country of incorporation doesn't really matter for me as long as the requirements are met.
There are lots of banks that do not require personal visit and which can be used for corporate banking!

Reactions: uplana and colotx
For me it looks more and more like we should avoid offshore banking and go to some of these financial service operations around i.e. worldcores, avcash, xapo etc. or what do you think?

Reactions: myhand
Hello everybody,

- Online banking
- Debit card
- Supports Euro currency

None of the Cyprus banks have any min. deposit nor has Euro Pacific bank you can even find some banks in Belize that don't require a min. deposit.

For me it looks more and more like we should avoid offshore banking and go to some of these financial service operations around i.e. worldcores, avcash, xapo etc. or what do you think?
I agree it seems to get complicated and less tempting to go with a real offshore bank since they all started to report to the governments!

I totally agree with you. I have a bank account for my offshore belize company but will be using services like woldcore, xapo etc. as firewall to protect my privacy!

would like to know? what about Euro Pcific bank are they good for account opening?
They are good if you are willing to reveal all your information and even let them know what the color of your underpants are today, tomorrow and the rest of your live! They sucks big time in privacy matters! They are similar to Cyprus, Belize, Panama, Latvia banks!

Euro Pacific works fine, as already outlined in this thread there is an entire thread about EPB already which you may want to read!