Our valued sponsor

panama questions

Forget about Panama. If you ask me I would find a different jurisdiction. Panama is dead as offshore jurisdiction after all the crap focus is 100% on Panama corps now!

I don't think that to be true. You may find some official from a bank or something to dive deeper into it. It is important to understand the new reporting by the banks.

Most of the countries that we thought would not enter into such agreements are forced to sign them! What I would look at is to check jurisdictions where the banks don't need to report corporate accounts same way as personal accounts. Cyprus seems to only report if the accounts not active. I read a post from EPB rep. here on the forum that they also are not forced to report anything so there may be more banks available.

Sorry, my fault it was not the rep. of EPB here is the post Euro Pacific Bank Ltd was a long time since I read it.

I don't know what to say..

That's exactly what i was saying. If that is true panama residency is worth investment in my opinion. I mean if you don't want your home country to find out about your offshore account this could be solution. As far as i know Panamiam residency is easiest one to obtain and maintain.

How do you go about worldwide income tax issues with your second citizenship? What I mean is, as long as you live in your current country you will have to pay tax there or do you want to move to Panama?

It's not citizenship, only permanent residency.

Yes, you have to pay tax where you live, but this setup could useful if you want to have offshore bank which no one knows about.

Panama is Tax Free for business and money outside Panama.
You can live example in Europe and use a Panamanian residency for business. Not for personal bank account in EU.
If your business and/or corporate bank account are outside Panama (example SVG Company + SVG Bank account), you are Tax Free in Panama. Not only. If your country dont' know about the new Panamanian residency, you are SAFE.

Latest Threads