Our valued sponsor

Panama tax residency w/US C-Corp

Thanks man, do you know any good lawyers in Panama that you could refer to to help with immigration?

These guys are really good, everything was perfectly explained, they work fast, maybe a bit pricey but well worth the money, they are the top immigration lawyers in Panama.

These guys are really good, everything was perfectly explained, they work fast, maybe a bit pricey but well worth the money, they are the top immigration lawyers in Panama.

Fantastic, thank you!

Reactions: Radko
if Panama is regarded as the place where the central management is located of your LLC then it could become liable for tax in Panama.

I am missing why the need of an LLC. Is it because you need some entity that hides your name?

As far as i know it should be possible to invoice directly from Panama yourself from abroad, with the same 0% you would get with an LLC

I am missing why the need of an LLC. Is it because you need some entity that hides your name?

As far as i know it should be possible to invoice directly from Panama yourself from abroad, with the same 0% you would get with an LLC
Panamanian income tax is levied based on the territoriality principle. Panamanian-source income is subject to taxation whether it is received by a resident or non-resident entity. Residency is only relevant to determine if the entity is subject to withholding tax (WHT) or not.

Corporations are subject to income tax at a fixed rate of 25%.

Latest Threads