Our valued sponsor

Payment Gateway Solutions For Tech Support Business

In your situation I would upgrade my account to Mentor Group and check the payment processors mentioned there.. most of them are into high risk and reliable, furthermore it's possible that we can work something out in there for a setup.

Just a friendly advise.

Anyway, where is your company registered in India or do you have any other offshore corps?

Reactions: kaushikinfotech
In your situation I would upgrade my account to Mentor Group and check the payment processors mentioned there.. most of them are into high risk and reliable, furthermore it's possible that we can work something out in there for a setup.

Just a friendly advise.

Anyway, where is your company registered in India or do you have any other offshore corps?

Our company is registered in Ludhiana, Punjab. We tried to get our business registered in US as well. But as we didn't have SSN or physical presence in US. We failed to get a bank account there. I have a partner in US through. But he is bit concerned about taxes and all.

It is pretty easy to register a company in the UK and cheap, less then £400 but you will need to find a payment processor first. I can imagine that it isn't going to be easy.

Have you tried with Instabill and netbilling?

It is pretty easy to register a company in the UK and cheap, less then £400 but you will need to find a payment processor first. I can imagine that it isn't going to be easy.

Have you tried with Instabill and netbilling?

Yes Getting a merchant account is very hard in UK when you are not physically present their. No I havn't contacted to Instabill and Netbilling Yet. I was not sure if they approve merchant accounts for tech support. I'm going to drop an inquiry to both of these companies and lets see what they have to say.

Thank you so much for your reply.

Well it is not more complicated or harder to get an merchant account with a UK MAP then what you will see with MAPS in other countries. You will need to be prepared to provide a lot of information.

Latest Threads