Our valued sponsor

payment processing/e-wallet w/o revealing beneficiary owner

dpastco

Advance Member
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
beside a merchant account from a offshore bank, I was wondering, what payment processors/e-wallet are possible to apply for w/o revealing the shareholder for an belize IBC+bank account (esp. e-wallet)

skrill and neteller both ask for ultimate beneficiary owner, so nominee shareholders don't help

webmoney does not work with an belize IBC (as they are a Belize IBC on their own)

paypal seems to be complicated, as they dont withdraw money to bank accounts in belize

that leaves?

payza?

what about eg; 2checkout, is it possible to use a nom.shareholder with them?

yes, i am already in contact with them. need to see what document they want then.what i found out so far:

forget:

paypal

skrill

neteller

(all of them ask for the ultimate beneficiary owner)

looks good (but not confirmed)

payza

webmoney

(plus some more shady wallets)

also, when you want to do business with russian wallets/processors, dont incorporate in belize. lots of russian companies seem to be in corperated there as IBC and they cant do business with you.

What company do you have to incorporate to use a Russian wallet solution?
dont know, i will find out soon after blowing away more money for a Seychelles company.

I think every location is fine, problems is that eg webmoney is registered in Belize itself, so the website already screams "we do not do business with belize" when opening with a belize IP address. i assume its a belize IBC and cant do local business.

There is nothing wrong with these payment processors, they are just not 3rd party billers or real merchant account providers but wallet solutions.

Latest Threads