Our valued sponsor

payment processor for pharmacy?

zohoman

Member Plus
Jun 5, 2016
Visit site
Does someone has a payment processor for Pharmacy business?

A good friend of mine is looking for a valid solution to accept payments for his business, all payment processors that he asked have either turned him down, declined the application or the others have told him MasterCard only processing!

Please help me find a pharma payment processor this guy is doing high volume every months and offered me a percentage if I can help find him a credit card processor.

As we know there are a lot of high risk payment processors in the mentor group gold - there are also pharmacy processors. I have just problems to find the one I would trust and who would accept my business with a relative high CB ratio.

As we know there are a lot of high risk payment processors in the mentor group gold - there are also pharmacy processors. I have just problems to find the one I would trust and who would accept my business with a relative high CB ratio.
what your current CB %? processing pharma prods can be carried out in two phases.
get a merchant processor that allows for payments links via email option, this scenario prevents linking or integrating the website to the processor, you simply create a checkout page,where purchasing client inputs email ,number of items required,shipping details, pricing per item/items chosen.

the above input carried out by the purchasing client at the checkout page hits your email, data parameters from the info provided by client would be used to create a link,3Ds link sent to purchasing client he input his card details, payment hits your merchant dashboard.
this option caters to anonymity from merchant processor as invoicing to client would simply state earrings,electric lamps etc, no processor integration to website,sales can be carried out for high risk items.
shortcomings of the above requires manual inputs as per links sent out to purchasing client, more specified to monthly average trxs under 50K € monthly..cig-:,

what your current CB %? processing pharma prods can be carried out in two phases.
get a merchant processor that allows for payments links via email option, this scenario prevents linking or integrating the website to the processor, you simply create a checkout page,where purchasing client inputs email ,number of items required,shipping details, pricing per item/items chosen.

the above input carried out by the purchasing client at the checkout page hits your email, data parameters from the info provided by client would be used to create a link,3Ds link sent to purchasing client he input his card details, payment hits your merchant dashboard.
this option caters to anonymity from merchant processor as invoicing to client would simply state earrings,electric lamps etc, no processor integration to website,sales can be carried out for high risk items.
shortcomings of the above requires manual inputs as per links sent out to purchasing client, more specified to monthly average trxs under 50K € monthly..cig-:,
Very unpractical.
Contact me when you have a normal processing solution for my business. (Like the old Qwipi, Awepay etc)

Very unpractical.
Contact me when you have a normal processing solution for my business. (Like the old Qwipi, Awepay etc)
Your Processing 300K€ monthly and require an automated system, with settlements into wire or crypto...

most small business owners for High risk products, have an average sales numbers of 40K€ -60K€ and as such thats more appropriate for them..for now handling highrisk products with average sales numbers is more appropriate.

other members could suggest and point you to the right processor based on your scalability requirements...

Reactions: JohnnyDoe and AMD
that's going to be complicated as it is right now. In a few years I'm sure it will be the standard.
@AMD exactly...for most processors onboarding such Monthly volumes, would be just a handful, more or less a needle in a hay stack..such volumes attract video calls with onboarding processor team, a bank acct provided to processor for onward settlements, pre verified by processor as well as DD from banking side to processor..

for 300k€ monthly volumes,direct wire/crypto settlements, high risk business,offshore company registered, online website integration et al...those criteria would throw of the best of processors at best if onboarded, only a matter of time the processor would terminate the contract...moreso processing and settlement fees would be through the roof...rea#44!

@James Spader ,@Martin Everson ,@Sols ,@Gediminas, @CaptK could point @JohnnyDoe towards the right direction for onboarding accordingly in relation to his criterias..

@AMD exactly...for most processors onboarding such Monthly volumes, would be just a handful, more or less a needle in a hay stack..such volumes attract video calls with onboarding processor team, a bank acct provided to processor for onward settlements, pre verified by processor as well as DD from banking side to processor..

for 300k€ monthly volumes,direct wire/crypto settlements, high risk business,offshore company registered, online website integration et al...those criteria would throw of the best of processors at best if onboarded, only a matter of time the processor would terminate the contract...moreso processing and settlement fees would be through the roof...rea#44!

@James Spader ,@Martin Everson ,@Sols ,@Gediminas, @CaptK could point @JohnnyDoe towards the right direction for onboarding accordingly in relation to his criterias..
Hello Vestanon,

I am new to this forum, sorry , I write on a public message, I could not find a way to send you a private message. can you contact me as I am interested in the processing service you mentioned.

Latest Threads