Our valued sponsor

PayPal account & bank account for banned country people how?

drillbill

Offshore Agent
Jan 6, 2009
Visit site
I was wondering if it is possible to open an PayPal account that is connected to a bank account (doesn't matter where this bank is located) for people that live in banned countries like Iran and Iraq?

For PayPal it seem obvious how to go about it but for banking it seems it is still a problem?

Is this for Iran or for other embargoed countries?

You can buy 2nd citizenship for 10,000 USD and up. Paraguay is pretty convenient.

I would be interested in more details about this. Is this a citizenship you can buy and get it immediately onto your hands? Or does this require residency? So far the cheapest citizenship-by-investment program which is at least somewhat reputable is the Dominica, where the fees to become a citizen are 100,000 USD plus government expenses. Although if you have more money I'd always recommend a better option like Austria or Malta or even St. Kitts and Nevis.

It's a lot of money for some that may not have money to get started! I don't know how people for instant from Iran consider to get started without money but the people I spoke with don't have anything else than the hope to get quickly rich on the Internet!

Reactions: drillbill
I guess you could call it citizenship by investment...but much much smaller.

I think its 10,000 USD for the investment, and then the law firm fees or whatever. I have a client who got it for 15k.Its a passport. No residency required

Interesting, thanks. I'll put this to my mind.

I don't know how people for instant from Iran consider to get started without money but the people I spoke with don't have anything else than the hope to get quickly rich on the Internet!

Life sucks for them. Most of them find doing business extremely hard, and it's nothing because of their dumbness but because of international regulations against Iranians.

Iranian people succeed by constantly evaluating their options, hope that they will survive in their lives, and keep trying and investigating until they find out something. This is a story which cannot ever be explained in a few sentences.

Reactions: negon and drillbill
Life sucks for them. Most of them find doing business extremely hard, and it's nothing because of their dumbness but because of international regulations against Iranians.

Iranian people succeed by constantly evaluating their options, hope that they will survive in their lives, and keep trying and investigating until they find out something. This is a story which cannot ever be explained in a few sentences.
I would say they extend their options a 1000 times simply getting a PayPal account! Most of them have associates or family in countries where it is easy to open a PayPal account. Once it is opened they can start earning money by small virtual online jobs and build up a Virtual presence for them self to get a wealthy life.

Reactions: negon
I believe that many people from Turkey are looking for a PayPal account that will work for them. Turkey banned PayPal so there are million of people there that need a PayPal account.

@auric you may post a Turkish post to get the attention of Google Turkey for PayPal accounts.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Turkey banned PayPal earlier this year so there may be a huge market for people looking for a PayPal account one way or another.

Reactions: negon
They got banned because they refused to comply to save customer data on the local dataservers, this would actually mean good news for most of us with real name PayPal accounts since it won't get reported that easy. However if you have a stealth paypal account you couldn't care less about all of it.

Being a Turkish resident it sucks not to be able to be able to use PayPal any longer!

Reactions: lostman
They got banned because they refused to comply to save customer data on the local dataservers, this would actually mean good news for most of us with real name PayPal accounts since it won't get reported that easy. However if you have a stealth paypal account you couldn't care less about all of it.

Being a Turkish resident it sucks not to be able to be able to use PayPal any longer!
How can we get a paypal account if the country is banned?

Latest Threads