Our valued sponsor

PayPal and Offshore Business

Mohd

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Hello,

I read many posts in this forum about PayPal issues. Honestly, I’m not able to understand the issues that I could found if I try to use PayPal in my offshore business.

I’m thinking to establish an off-shore company (location is not yet decided) and I do NOT care about anonymity.

Anyone can summarize the issues that I could face in case I want to add PayPal Button in my website?

Thanks in advance.

You want to look at a Offshore company either in Belize or Seychelles if Cyprus is too expansive for you or if you simply not have use for a Cyprus company. The most important is to where you have your bank account, you want this to be in Cyprus if you want to have a chance to get a verified PayPal account.

The rest I don't want to reveal here because it could close the doors to how this works.. you may become a Mentor Group member and get the information there.

You want to look at a Offshore company either in Belize or Seychelles if Cyprus is too expansive for you or if you simply not have use for a Cyprus company. The most important is to where you have your bank account, you want this to be in Cyprus if you want to have a chance to get a verified PayPal account.

The rest I don't want to reveal here because it could close the doors to how this works.. you may become a Mentor Group member and get the information there.

Thank you for your reply.

I really appreciate if you can tell me what is the issues that I will face in case I want to connect a PayPal account with an offshore company (regardless of the countries). All what I need to know is what is the issues that I could face (in General).

Thanks

Reactions: myhand and bonzo
Could you please elaborate more about what is required to verify my PayPal account?
You need a VCC, Fake Docs and you need a Debit Card to which you can withdraw the money, everything need to be streamlined so the name and the address match each other otherwise it won't work. Use Google to search for providers of what you need.. you can get it all for less than $300 I think.

Reactions: Mohd
You need a VCC, Fake Docs and you need a Debit Card to which you can withdraw the money, everything need to be streamlined so the name and the address match each other otherwise it won't work. Use Google to search for providers of what you need.. you can get it all for less than $300 I think.

Can I say to be in the safe side, I should think about other payment method? (other than PayPal). I do not need to use something based on fake docs and then it could affect my business.

I really appreciate if you can explain the issues of PayPal and offshore? At this moment I just want to know the problems and ramifications. Later on, I will decide if I'm going to use it or not.

Last edited:
I have found several threads describing the exact procedure on how to open a PayPal account without using your personal information :D
Lucky you! You can find that information and much more in the Mentor Group!! I'm preparing my longest thread ever covering Neteller, Payoneer, Skrill, PayPal, EntroPay and VPN, Windows VPS and SMS Verification as well as Virtual Credit Card where to and how to get all of this. It seems it is needed.

If some get all of it setup correct it's easy to connect and use Bitcoins together with this setup and normal banking is almost not required any longer. So stay tuned :)

Reactions: myhand
Reactions: negon

Latest Threads