Our valued sponsor

PayPal support sucks, that what you read all over the Internet, read here!

JohnLocke

Administrator
Dec 29, 2008
Europe
Visit site
So the last couple of weeks I have been dealing with PayPal regarding the verification of my already verified account. There were some troubles which was the reason why they asked me to re-verification of the account.

More about the details can be found in the Mentor Group Forum.

Well, I submitted my documents and got almost 3 hours later response from them that some document was missing and that I had to upload it to their system. I did and also send a reply to the e-mail I got "[email protected]" but I wasn't sure if they actually read e-mails to this account so I opened a support ticket within the PayPal system. Just a few hours later they replied and told me they had received my first mail and they are looking into it.

After additional waiting 2 - 3 hours I got confirmed my account was unlimited again and everything was fine.

I must say, this is outstanding, awesome support from such a big corporation thu&¤#thu&¤#thu&¤#

All over the Internet I read horror stories that they don't reply, they are awful and much more. People have troubles to get in touch with them and get their accounts shut down for nothing.

So I thought it was time to post about this great experience with PayPal here.

Latest Threads