Votes: 8 9.6%
  • Bahrain

Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Mauritius

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Costa Rica

Votes: 6 7.2%

• Total voters
Voted Costa Rica company formation because if you don't need to be located in Europe and you look for an overseas incorporation without to pay tax and far away from any authorities this seems to me to be the perfect place!
Casted the same vote for Costa Rica company formation. I have a Seychelles, Belize and soon Cyprus company now I try the CR company to see how it will work.

can you please elaborate on this setup - is it very secure? did you use nominees? how much it costs to maintain two companies in a year?
I have been advised to use nominee director and shareholder for this setup simply to avoid troubles at home with the tax office! The Seychelles company has nominee appointed and is inserted as director and shareholder in the cyprus company. The nominee's are real persons in the Seychelles corp which also owns 100% of the shares in the Cyprus company.

Have been working fine for me for some time ;)

Reactions: Dave
I have been advised to use nominee director and shareholder for this setup simply to avoid troubles at home with the tax office! The Seychelles company has nominee appointed and is inserted as director and shareholder in the cyprus company. The nominee's are real persons in the Seychelles corp which also owns 100% of the shares in the Cyprus company.

Have been working fine for me for some time ;)

Thank you very much for your kind reply Drillbill- I wonder how much this structure costs per year to maintain and HOW YOU OPENED BANK ACCOUNTS WITH NOMINEES?

Thank you very much for your kind reply Drillbill- I wonder how much this structure costs per year to maintain and HOW YOU OPENED BANK ACCOUNTS WITH NOMINEES?
Asked my agent to do the entire work, took some time but they did it and it's working fine. They charge me aprox €3000 / year!

I think there's a lot of civil war in Bahrain right now, correct me if I'm wrong but how come its a good choice of tax haven country?

For me I think its Belize.
Do you have a company in Belize or did you choose some where else?