Votes: 8 9.6%
  • Bahrain

Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Mauritius

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Costa Rica

Votes: 6 7.2%

• Total voters
Belize Company looks good! I torn between Belize and Seychelles!
Belize and Seychelles are both good options. I think you'll be happy no matter which way you go.

As for best jurisdiction, I would say it depends on the needs. there's no one size fits all. I would say something like Panama for Personal tax residency, Seychelles for foundations & tied with Belize for IBC, Mauritius maybe for banking. But this just suits my needs. I don't need access to the EU for example.

Reactions: sirjones and negon
Belize and Seychelles are both good options. I think you'll be happy no matter which way you go.

As for best jurisdiction, I would say it depends on the needs. there's no one size fits all. I would say something like Panama for Personal tax residency, Seychelles for foundations & tied with Belize for IBC, Mauritius maybe for banking. But this just suits my needs. I don't need access to the EU for example.
Do you know what the costs are for a Panama and Mauritius entity? any special requirements to form a IBC there?

Do you think or even know if this will change in the near future?

Do you think or even know if this will change in the near future?
There's no telling what will happen in the future. I gave up trying to predict such changes a long time ago. Tax enforcement is a constant ongoing battle and changes are being made every year. All we can do is work with what is currently available and adapt as necessary.

I've been reading plenty about Gibraltar. Seems banks are still quite friendly to this jurisdiction and getting a merchant card facility to take payments is also possible. I've still not made my mind up but my short list is getting shorter, pretty much down to UAE, Singapore, Gibraltar & Cyprus ...

My vote was for HK but I'm leaning towards Gibraltar which isn't even on your list.

Latest Threads