Our valued sponsor

Possible solution to use PayPal + Offshore company?

You won't be able to open an PayPal account in Pakistan and that is anonymous! I don't even think it is possible to open any PayPal account unless you are a local company or you open the account in your person.

I think no one will ever figure out if this is going to work. I have tried to contact PayPal regarding this and they turned me down and told me the company and bank account have to be in the same country. Seychelles and Belize are not accepted unless you live there and can prove your address to be real.

It seems after all that stripe.com/atlas , 2co, Neteller and Skrill are the only solution so far that can be used.

Reactions: JohnLocke
I have found a solution to use PayPal for your offshore company, it is in the gray area but it works and you can keep the account for as long as you don't fraud or scam people. Even if more documents are required because PayPal is requesting it you can get them for a small extra fee.

Seems finally there is a solution to all of it.

Reactions: negon
I have found a solution to use PayPal for your offshore company, it is in the gray area but it works and you can keep the account for as long as you don't fraud or scam people. Even if more documents are required because PayPal is requesting it you can get them for a small extra fee.

Seems finally there is a solution to all of it.
PM send, please let me know asap how to order and all details.

Reactions: jorge and JohnLocke
Reactions: alley
PM send, please let me know asap how to order and all details.
Send you a PM with details... let me know if there is anything you need to know.

Reactions: jorge and alley
You reopened a post from 2016 - things change and it does not work any longer.

Latest Threads