Our valued sponsor

Purchasing Shelf Company WITH Bank Account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, HK is good because the banks are big so things move faster. The local agents are indeed more expensive but if you are willing to spend over 5K you can definitely get an account open.

I am still looking for more accounts and really can't find anything other then the typical $1000 bank accounts for sale from agents claiming to have relationships with the typical banks and then ending up with an application in compliance for 3-6 months only to be rejected eventually.

So I'm still open to anyone offering account opening services with banks they know have recently opened new accounts.
Thanks.

Most banks open accounts each day, however, it depends on each business case if they finally are going to open the account or not!

Have you tried with CIM Bank Switzerland and Euro Pacific? What about simple LeuPay account?

Yeah working on all of those. CIM has taken months, LeuPay is good.

Euro Pacific... these guys are awful. They ask TONS of compliance questions. I know the drill, but these guys are insane with how many things they ask for. Not recommended.

Hi James,

I've recently spoke with an agency from HK got his contacts from Facebook group "Incorporate in Hong Kong" or something like that.

I have already exchanged few emails with them and I'm waiting for a phone call now to discuss more details.

I've seen that they make appointment to more than just one HK bank and even though you'll get rejected by some, people are still reporting that they get accepted by some.

Please keep us posted.

Yeah working on all of those. CIM has taken months, LeuPay is good.

Euro Pacific... these guys are awful. They ask TONS of compliance questions. I know the drill, but these guys are insane with how many things they ask for. Not recommended.
They used to be easy to open an account with for some years. Today toal crap, if you tell them it's to much you get a long story about why they are still in business while other banks went out of business :D

Status
Not open for further replies.