Our valued sponsor

Question About Nominee And Bank Account

worker32

Apr 14, 2017
Visit site
I'm looking for this answer for some days already:
If I open a company in Cyprus using Nominee director and Nominee shareholder:

1. I'll be able to open a bank account in Cyprus or other country in EU, or anywhere, WITHOUT any signature or document from the Nominee?

2. And for contracts? I'll need documents from Nominee whenever I need to sign deals? I'l need their signature?

Thank you very much

Reactions: JohnLocke
1. I'll be able to open a bank account in Cyprus or other country in EU, or anywhere, WITHOUT any signature or document from the Nominee?
No that's not going to work. Typically the nominee is registered as director and/or shareholder and for that reason they will have to sign on behalf of the company together with the beneficial owner.

2. And for contracts? I'll need documents from Nominee whenever I need to sign deals? I'l need their signature?
You can get a PoA so you will sign on behalf of the company and not the nominee.

Reactions: worker32
Thanks for the answer Admin.

I'll be able to open a bank account with the PoA as well?

I'm asking these details because I would have to take a trip to EU to get the bank account, so it would be good to know.

As Admin already mentioned, the bank will request utilitybill and passport from the nominees. You can open the account with the PoA, at least some banks will accept that, but still documents have to be provided.

Reactions: worker32