Our valued sponsor

Real Bank Account offshore or Digital Account Service Provider account

colotx

Dec 25, 2016
Visit site
I want to get your oppinion on what to do. I'm in the process to get a bank account offshore in Mauritius and Andorra! It is a long process and complicated process therefore I have setup an account with an digital account service provider CoinBank & Wirex - Drive your money which I can get fast + debit Card is inlcuded?!

What would you say is best, a real offshore bank account or is it fine with an account with these digital account service providers?

Well many are chaning to virtual currency based payment systems i.e. WorldCore, CoinBank and services like Advance Cash simply because it is faster and easier to open an account there. With most of these service you get a detbit card and it's possible to receive wire transfers (IBAN transfers / bank transfers) with these services.

Personally I find it to be an interesting alternative for people which need something with privacy and that need some quick banking solution.

It is a really good topic. I think if you are fine with receiving money by digital currencies like OKPAY, SKRILL, BITCOINS, BTC+ and what else they are it is well possible to avoid a bank account. It is better to use a digital currency bank rather than a real bank.

Payza can charge both creditcards (visa and mastercard) and bitcoins! and we can get the money paid out to Advance Cash account!

Reactions: colotx
With the many options to receive BitCoins and to get them exchanged into EUR or USD it seems that a bank account is not needed any longer if your money can't endure to see the sun light!

I would vote on digital currency bank! If you are into something that is legit and you pay your taxes as everyone else here does ange¤%& then you can open a regular offshore account with any bank on this globe.

For privacy reasons I keep my money into the digital currency of my choice and withdraw by ATM!

So you Guys thing it is sufficient to have a debit Card for digital currency account! ?
There is no one that can answer this. However as you may have read already, most har fine with just such a solution. Some still open an offshore account for legit and registered business ;)

With the many options to receive BitCoins and to get them exchanged into EUR or USD it seems that a bank account is not needed any longer if your money can't endure to see the sun light!
I totally agree with you. However, if you have larges sums in your account and want to invest your money say in property it is going to be difficult.

I want to get your oppinion on what to do. I'm in the process to get a bank account offshore in Mauritius and Andorra! It is a long process and complicated process therefore I have setup an account with an digital account service provider CoinBank & Wirex - Drive your money which I can get fast + debit Card is inlcuded?!

What would you say is best, a real offshore bank account or is it fine with an account with these digital account service providers?
as how it is today I would prefer an EMI account rather than real offshore account!