Our valued sponsor

Recommend me the best Ghost state in EU (None-Reg)

Benzouser

Jul 6, 2020
Visit site
So i was thinking moving back to EU, but no intention to do the 90d resident registration just stay under the radar . ,
Recommend me easiet countrries in EU to Ghost living in . . . Lookin into Romania had a mate lived there 3yr and his work mate for 5yr with no legal registration in the country, sound good . .
Sweden is easy to live years in no reg but to cold and boring !.
I know Spain and Portugal the goverment tracking down people lives there over the 90d rule.

As far as I can read here on the forum, the following countries are good to keep under the radar in - Bulgaria, Portugal, Romania, Moldova, Bosnia - and Ukraine is very easy at the moment.

Reactions: Benzouser
As far as I can read here on the forum, the following countries are good to keep under the radar in - Bulgaria, Portugal, Romania, Moldova, Bosnia - and Ukraine is very easy at the moment.
Portugal. .really. . interesting i prefer the weather over there my concern is if the landlord do reports to the landoffice when rent out to none residents . . .

Spain's chaotic and bureaucracy sometimes play on your side. I was living in Spain for 6 years without any registration, driving car with foreigner number plate and using my Spanish non-resident bank account(I also paid my rent and bills from it). Theoretically, I was supposed to provide non-resident certificate to bank every year, never done that.

Spain's chaotic and bureaucracy sometimes play on your side. I was living in Spain for 6 years without any registration, driving car with foreigner number plate and using my Spanish non-resident bank account(I also paid my rent and bills from it). Theoretically, I was supposed to provide non-resident certificate to bank every year, never done that.
I'd love to be a non-dom resident of Cyprus while living in an apartment in Barcleona smi(&%

• Haha
Reactions: Benzouser and jafo
Absolute #Legend! ;)

PS. I knew a guy who did the same, but for only 4 years.

That must be some years back?

• Haha
Reactions: jafo
that can go quite wrong (i know 2 cases) unless you have a system for the rent / stay.

Right now, as we speak, there are thousands of Gypsies and refugees living in Spain unregistered, and some even squatting in lovely homes as @Radko is experiencing first hand while he has to continue to pay his home's expenses!

Of course, they have NO money and NOTHING Hacienda can rob, so Hacienda turns a blind eye to them. ;)

Right now, as we speak, there are thousands of Gypsies and refugees living in Spain unregistered, and some even squatting in lovely homes as @Radko is experiencing first hand while he has to continue to pay his home's expenses!

Of course, they have NO money and NOTHING Hacienda can rob, so Hacienda turns a blind eye to them. ;)
Gypsies don’t have to be registered I imagine as it’s nomadic

In the UK at least Gypsies were outside of the system unless they entered the system (got a fixed abode) - that was for taxes, and even laws I.e the police wouldn’t interfere in the local disputes etc.

Also have to remember in Gypsy society there’s their own internal systems (and have Gypsy Queens etc).

So I imagine in Europe it could very easily if it hasn’t already been argued against their human rights and that they are a minority race/culture etc and their internal way of life doesn’t conform to the Western state surveillance based apparatus.

- some bg mothers mothers mothers side were Romani Jews.

So as a child see a lot of the extensions and cultures from within - at the time can say the traditional Romani didn’t have banks didn’t have houses and didn’t conform to the state.

Can’t speak for Europe but I’d imagine Ireland has similar seeing as how the UK and Irish Romani were joined at the hip…

Reactions: Benzouser and jafo
I might go half way. . . plan is get a rental lease in Romania then do the EU 90d register and then be there not more then 180d per calender year then i hopefully not get a call from the tax man there getting a TIN number . . . will not have any type of income or banks in RO. . . . but i read about the 183d rule isent allways do the trick for not getting force to get a tax ID. They might concider me a Domicil in Romania. . . as Romania will be my only home in general point of view.

"
According to the legal provisions of the Romanian Fiscal code, a resident individual is a person who meets at least one of the following conditions:

– is domiciled in Romania,

– has his/her center of vital interest in Romania,

– is present in Romania for a period or more periods exceeding a total of 183 days during any period of 12 consecutive months which ends in the calendar year concerned, and

– is a Romanian citizen working abroad as an official or an employee of a Romanian company in a foreign state."

Reactions: Marketint

Exactly . Same for France. Every highway rest area/gas station is full of gypsies.

But this people become a target too in the EUSSR. No one is safe here.

In the Netherlands this people live in trailer park but their origin is also Sinti. In 2014 they banned new places on such parks. But In 2018 is this revoked by higher court .

Woonwagenbewoners doen noodkreet bij protest: 'Dit is niet vol te houden' Here just 4 days ago. The court says it’s illegal to ban those parks but the government ignore it. Slow down the process to create new places. The law is just here for us. Dutch government don’t care about following the law for themself.

Many protests of travelers last years in the Netherlands.

I know this is not like the gypsies that still travel around but still same principles.

I had a few classmates that live on such parks.

They are heavily targeted in the Netherlands. Endless bookkeeping controls, weird inspection for fire safety ect. You know how this governments work. They use new ways to enter your home by using separate government organizations.

Also the trick to put wheels under your home to avoid OZB don’t work anymore.

Until 2005 the people of “vinkenslag” Maastricht paid just 3% income tax as an agreement. This is also over.

Taxman didn’t visited such places. Look how they come if they need something there

Governments don’t like close communities. You see what they achieved on tax level in the past. It’s the biggest power of the people to unite.

Fiscale Vrijstaatjes - VVOJ - Vereniging van Onderzoeksjournalisten Translate

Maybe we need to buy a big space of land and live all together . Maybe we can get such agreement too :D

Reactions: jafo and 0xDEADBEEF
Exactly . Same for France. Every highway rest area/gas station is full of gypsies.

But this people become a target too in the EUSSR. No one is safe here.

In the Netherlands this people live in trailer park but their origin is also Sinti. In 2014 they banned new places on such parks. But In 2018 is this revoked by higher court .

Woonwagenbewoners doen noodkreet bij protest: 'Dit is niet vol te houden' Here just 4 days ago. The court says it’s illegal to ban those parks but the government ignore it. Slow down the process to create new places. The law is just here for us. Dutch government don’t care about following the law for themself.

Many protests of travelers last years in the Netherlands.

I know this is not like the gypsies that still travel around but still same principles.

I had a few classmates that live on such parks.

They are heavily targeted in the Netherlands. Endless bookkeeping controls, weird inspection for fire safety ect. You know how this governments work. They use new ways to enter your home by using separate government organizations.

Also the trick to put wheels under your home to avoid OZB don’t work anymore.

Until 2005 the people of “vinkenslag” Maastricht paid just 3% income tax as an agreement. This is also over.

Taxman didn’t visited such places. Look how they come if they need something there

Governments don’t like close communities. You see what they achieved on tax level in the past. It’s the biggest power of the people to unite.

Fiscale Vrijstaatjes - VVOJ - Vereniging van Onderzoeksjournalisten Translate

Maybe we need to buy a big space of land and live all together . Maybe we can get such agreement too :D
:oops: Holy Moly!
Oranje Boven...I guess :rolleyes:
I see the days of Piet Hein may have resuscitated! doh948""

Reactions: Marketint
3 years ago I left, from friends I hear that nothing has changed. They have much bigger fish to catch, but of course it's kinda lottery and walking on thin ice, some are lucky, some not. But if you are not public person, do not flash your wealth on social media, all should be fine with flying under the radar in Spain.