Our valued sponsor

Recommend setup for offshore company and bank account!

lavel

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Gold
Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

It seems there is a lot of interest to achieve the following goals. It seams there is a red line in all of this and the questions are coming again and again because of a lot of confusion.

What do I need to setup a 100% anonymous offshore company?
You need darks for instant from @auric and you need them in a ultra high quality and prepared in a special way I don't know how is done, sorry.

So you need an agent that is able to get a company registered with these documents, i.e. utility bill and passport most often both need to be notarized.

Can I open a real offshore bank account for this setup?
No, No, No, No, real bank account forget it! You can open an EMI account List of EMI and Digital Banks and if you use services like LeuPay and WorldCore it is possible to get your own IBAN account that will work with most payment processors and 3rd party companies you will work with including 2checkout, PayPal and Skrill also Stripe.com works fine.

Is this long term or short?
Well nothing in this live is for ever, as per 2017 this works great, so get your hands on such a setup while it is possible and don't waste your time researching and asking all kind of stupid questions. Most often this will not be possible in the future because of restrictions. The people that get setup now will be the one that will laugh when everyone is frustrated because they can't get setup!!!

Experience & Knowledge from the past!
I remember it was the same for company formation which just required a passport copy and utility bill, nothing else, today it's not possible any longer it requires much more information.

Also in the past, it was possible to open a bank account offshore with passport copy and utility bill no notarizing no s**t.. today they want to know all about you and it requires weeks to get through the shitty process to open an offshore account.

At this time there were people that said, this is not lasting for ever and it is risky, it's short term you can't use it. Now I'm asking who is laughing you think? The people that opened accounts back in 2009 and that are protected from laws in the past and never get reported or the noobs that screamed the loudest to scare people and sit back to day frustrated that they can't get anything setup!

Good luck to all of you :)

thanks for your thoughts @lavel - I agree on some of the points thu&¤#

Some people have to learn it the hard way before they understand what it is about! That said, great share @lavel however, you owe people to mention that this is not for all. Some people are doing better to establish a clean setup for their business and pay corporate- and personal tax.

For this setup, how does it work for getting the money out of the EMI and into your pocket?

So you open a leupay account with the fake docs with the name "dave smith". But if you are sending a transfer each month for $20k to your actual personal account and no other transfers, it isn't going to take a genius to work out what is going on.

Or is this more for those projects that are not so high earning and you can just use a debit card at the ATM to take out your $5k a month or whatever?

Why don't you just use the debit card that you get from leupay to withdraw the money! I agree with @user9823671 if you every month or week send transfers to the same personal account it doesn't require anyone to be a genius to figoure out what is going on! you should avoid that.

That isn't always practical. For me anyway. I live in a small village with a single ATM and a $100 withdrawl limit with what appears to be a $300 a day max limit. For a small project it might work out to pay for my food shop, but for high earning projects it wouldn't work, I'd spend more time going to make the withdraws than actually working.

Also, the debit card would have to be sent to an address. So either you sign up with your actual address, or they allow you to send the card to another address, which is unlikely surely. Why else would you want to do that?

Not to say it wouldn't work ok for some, but I don't think it is the perfect method some make it out to be.

That isn't always practical. For me anyway. I live in a small village with a single ATM and a $100 withdrawl limit with what appears to be a $300 a day max limit. For a small project it might work out to pay for my food shop, but for high earning projects it wouldn't work, I'd spend more time going to make the withdraws than actually working.
Thanks for your comment.. What about your neighbor country isn't it possible to withdraw more there. I found an ATM in Germany where I can withdraw 2250 euro a day, that makes 22500 in 10 days not too bad.

So either you sign up with your actual address, or they allow you to send the card to another address, which is unlikely surely.
Unlike, but not impossible, and I already found such a service :D

What are these dark documents I keep reading about?
Ask @auric or access mentor group all there they say ;)

Reactions: negon

Latest Threads