Our valued sponsor

Recommend Virtual address service for US, texas?

I've heard good things about Anytime Mailbox.
Yes, banks often take issue with such addresses. Check here if the address is listed as a commercial mail forwarding service: ZIP Code™ Lookup | USPS
If it is listed as a mail forwarding service, forget about using it with banks. If not, there's still some risk, but at least it's lower.
Finally, many virtual office providers will refuse to forward debit/credit cards, so you should check in advance what their stance is on that.

I've heard good things about Anytime Mailbox.
Yes, banks often take issue with such addresses. Check here if the address is listed as a commercial mail forwarding service: ZIP Code™ Lookup | USPS
If it is listed as a mail forwarding service, forget about using it with banks. If not, there's still some risk, but at least it's lower.
Finally, many virtual office providers will refuse to forward debit/credit cards, so you should check in advance what their stance is on that.
Once on that site which option i should pick?

Also I have already residential address with my banks, but need to update the address in the company registry which says where the company is registered. If I do that but leave the residential address with the bank, will they be able to automatically check that my registered address is changed and deny banking based on that?

Once on that site which option i should pick?
Just look up the address. You'll figure it out.

Also I have already residential address with my banks, but need to update the address in the company registry which says where the company is registered. If I do that but leave the residential address with the bank, will they be able to automatically check that my registered address is changed and deny banking based on that?
Are you asking if it's OK to use a different office address than your home address?

Are you asking if it's OK to use a different office address than your home address?
If it is ok to have one address with the bank and other (virtual office) for the company registry that appears online

It finds the address but doesn't say anything about registered mail forwarding service, so i guess im good?

Last edited:
If it is ok to have one address with the bank and other (virtual office) for the company registry that appears online

I'm not an expert, but as far as I know, yes, that should be completely fine. The address on file is the address for the registered agent.
It's an address where the government can reach someone during regular office hours who can accept mail on behalf of the company. This is important for lawsuits etc., and the address has to be in the state where the company is registered, I think. At least in most states.
Most US corporations are incorporated in Delaware, for example, so they all have a registered address in Delaware. Even if they don't do business in the state - most companies don't. So then they have their office somewhere else and use that for their mailing address.

It finds the address but doesn't say anything about registered mail forwarding service, so i guess im good?

I wouldn't say it guarantees that everything is fine, but at least you've avoided one potential issue, yes.

Reactions: PinkCat