Our valued sponsor

Recruitment/employment/freelance section

Would you be interested in a subforum for finding freelancers (experts/consultants/recruitment)?

• Yes (freelancer/similar)

Votes: 31 67.4%
  • Yes (looking for freelancers)

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • Not relevant to me

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters
Paid job ads maybe remove a lot of time wasters. Escrow would also remove scammers. But this all may complicate things.

P.S Just cast my vote :D

Paid job ads maybe remove a lot of time wasters. Escrow would also remove scammers. But this all may complicate things.

P.S Just cast my vote :D
How would you implement Escrow ?

How would you implement Escrow ?

If payment is made for services in a stablecoin. It can be held by a independent party until both parties agree on job having been done.

It could be a good idea because this forum and it's community as well as all new users signing up here are all into a very small niche! Finding the right employee for their business can be very challenging, It would be a right supplement to the current theme of the OCT.

It could be a good idea because this forum and it's community as well as all new users signing up here are all into a very small niche! Finding the right employee for their business can be very challenging, It would be a right supplement to the current theme of the OCT.
Not only that, but it will be helpful for new sellers who doesn’t have enough reputation on the forum.

And now it is here, all such offerings should be posted at the below forum:

Read the forum rules first!

Reactions: boomy
I suggest not making it just about finding freelancers, but also including the threads about setting up global teams in general, such as topics regarding EOR and PEO services, which is a rapidly developing industry enabling hiring employees from all across the world cheaper and quicker than ever before without needing to incorporate a company.

Reactions: cyranofer
Thank you for your feedback. It is all available there now. If you have something to post there please go ahead.

You can find details about the marketplace here

Latest Threads