Our valued sponsor

register company where for banking and paypal account?

1. What about a nonresident Cyprus company, can it still work with PayPal?
Yes that could work with PayPal, as far as I have tested bank and company need to be in the same country, true.

However, it is possible to connect a debit- or credit card to the PayPal account from a different bank, not sure why that is allowed but it works.

Yes that could work with PayPal, as far as I have tested bank and company need to be in the same country, true.

However, it is possible to connect a debit- or credit card to the PayPal account from a different bank, not sure why that is allowed but it works.

Thank you for your reply

I'm just reading through the forum and I've seen a different opinion from another fellow Forum member (see post number 54):
Offshore Company + Bank Account + Paypal Required

I've seen he has a lot of knowledge on this subject.

I value your answer as well, but I'm curious if you know this from experience.

thanks

Reactions: negon
Hi,

Yes, you do not need the bank account in the same Country than Company. If you have a EU company, you can connect to paypal any EU Bank account.
I have a DE bank (WirecardBank) and the company in UK.
Only outside of Europe, you will need a US Bank.
Hi FullDisk

Thank you again for your reply, now I understand how it works. Basically is the same thing as @Admin suggested.

I appreciate all your value insights shared here.

Best Regards.

Reactions: JohnLocke
If that works great! As I said I only tested it with same country. I know PayPal is unpredictable, so what may know under one setup does not mean it works for another, it could, but no guarantees.

Okay clear! But you don't think that is the reason for why they allowed you to open an account with a company registered in country X and bank account in country Y ?

@FullDISK , You used any nominee director/corporate director(like Seychelles IBC). How exactly you verified the Paypal account fully. What I know is that you can verify the Paypal account with a prepaid/debit card also. But, when you receive 2500EUR or GBP, paypal will limit account again and ask corporate docs and ID of UBO etc.
Can you explain how you managed to complete verification. ( Hope you are not using Auric docs).

Reactions: crownblown

Latest Threads