Our valued sponsor

Review for gocardless.com please? Have you used them?

negon

hannibal the cannibal
BANNED MEMBER
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I want to know your experience with the payment processor http://www.gocardless.com are they good, fraud how stable are they and how long have they been in business?

As far asI read they are for European merchants only! They charge 1% per transaction I believe this means for transactions done within their own system not credit card transactions!!

Seems to me to be a PayPal clone that never will do it!

Reactions: JohnLocke
It is a simple PayPal clone. Why would you want to spend time on this? Only if you are unable to get a verified PayPal account this could be of interest for someone. Then again, why would anyone from Europe want to use this it is easy for people to get a PayPal account one way or another!

Reactions: negon
Here are some fact sheet on this company Startup of the Week: GoCardless I don't know if I want to trust this source but it seems legit and valid.

We have gone from a team of four working in our shared apartment whilst we did YCombinator to a team of 10 and a 3,000sq ft office in the space in a few months
That's a lot of square meters for 10 people what are they doing there! Play football while they counting the money!??!

goCardless-team.jpg

They are young enough to play football at least :D Well, don't know if I will use them even they rised £13M to fund their operation!

Latest Threads