Our valued sponsor

Review of OCRA Worldwide

adoffshore

Offshore Agent
Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
OCRA Worldwide is a godsend for any client looking for a reliable and efficient corporate and trust service provider. Whether you are a simple employee, an entire clan or family, a budding entrepreneur, a company or business, or even an expatriate, they will be able to establish and administer to your needs in the most painless way possible.

OCRA Worldwide has been in the industry since 1975 so you can rest assured that your wealth and businesses will be in safe hands with one of the best and oldest companies in their field. In fact, they boast of a roster of at least 200,000 international structures, offshore companies, and offshore trusts that they have setup and continue to serve.

ocra-worldwide.png

The name OCRA Worldwide does not carry empty promises for any prosepective clients. They have expanded their reach to Asia, New Zealand, Australia, and even 50 of the States of the USA. If you require any assistance with business or corporate issues such as e-commerce, accounting, corporate tax planning, international investments, foreign market entry, yacht and aircraft registration, or wealth protection, then they will be able to arrange these business affairs for you with ease.

One of the main services that OCRA Worldwide can provide its clients are advisory services. These services are rendered by a team of highly skilled accountants, lawyers and other experts in their field. They are well-versed in the inner workings of international businesses and laws so they will be able to address any minor or major issues you might have regarding your international or offshore business prospects.

Another service that OCRA Worldwide can provide is establishing a representative branch or brand presence on foreign soil. Since they serve the US, Asia, Europe, and Australia, they can swiftly provide a cost-effective solution to meet your objectives.

Most importantly, OCRA Worldwide can provide you and your company with peace of mind during your offshore activities and expansions. They can ensure that your company will be able to abide by all the necessary annual returns and legislation required of a foreign entity. These services include license applications, language translation, and the maintenance of statutory records.

Offshore Companies from OCRA Worldwide

They are big, they are good, they are outrageous, insane expensive and they charge you for every little question you are asking them. If you don't pay they get after you with local lawyer and the whole lot. For huge businesses that have plenty of money they are good not for the small guy on the floor.

Reactions: JohnK and negon
They are big, they are good, they are outrageous, insane expensive and they charge you for every little question you are asking them. If you don't pay they get after you with local lawyer and the whole lot. For huge businesses that have plenty of money they are good not for the small guy on the floor.

They really engage local lawyer to go after their own client?

I encountered a useless legal500 lawfirm before, after paying them nearly US$30k to apply for a license, they told me FSC asked for US$1m as paidup capital, screw them as the lawyer said they are confidence to get it at low price. After I dropped their service, they asked me to pay a US$1500 admin fee, and threatened to sue me if I don't pay. Lawyer?? Looks more like daylight robber to me.

Reactions: DeepDrilling
How much more expensive are they compared to other providers? Do they accept small business?
Any corporate service provider will accept small business but it will not be cheaper. From my experience, corporate registration alone can be 100% difference in terms of pricing. Ultimately, if you have the knowledge in offshore, you don't need any "advice".

ahh great! what would you say are they helping me if I get any troubles with the tax office here? I have no clue about offshore corps. that's why I'm thankful to have found this wonderful place.

Lot's of people I have done business with have companies at places like Malta, Cyprus and UK even if they are from India or Pakistan they own corps. there!

ahh great! what would you say are they helping me if I get any troubles with the tax office here? I have no clue about offshore corps. that's why I'm thankful to have found this wonderful place.

Lot's of people I have done business with have companies at places like Malta, Cyprus and UK even if they are from India or Pakistan they own corps. there!

Actually, it is only useful before you get into any trouble. Once in the trouble, the only way is to pay the way out of it.

are there any new reviews about this company? It's 2021 almost and I was thinking how they managed to keep things going?

Various discussions at this forum shows they are a rock solid company in the past.