Our valued sponsor

Rewiew to Earn

dilip1456

Offshore Agent
Sep 12, 2009
Bangalore
Visit site
Now earning online is pretty tough coz of the very low percentage of legitimate paying site available for international members , but their is one field which i think still holds the potential of generating a huge income online, yes blogs are one such type but reviewing products is what booming, think about it, everyone needs a good advice and every product manufacturer would also appreciate a review about their product. You can choose a lot of topics to reviews about, like for instance review about a book you enjoyed and about a film you recently saw or about website you have earned etc the list goes on, so make your choice

BLOGGING is a got moeny maker if you know how to do this and where to get your customers, I tried it for some time ago and didn't suceeded.

You are correct to a some extent.Reviewing products and services is good online profession for international members.But genuine paying review sites are hard to find.Most of them are also for US,UK and CANADA members.Ever since the close of ciao.com,there are no such good paying sites.I have earned decent money from ciao.Can you name a review site like ciao?

rkbehera1 said:
You are correct to a some extent.Reviewing products and services is good online profession for international members.But genuine paying review sites are hard to find.Most of them are also for US,UK and CANADA members.Ever since the close of ciao.com,there are no such good paying sites.I have earned decent money from ciao.Can you name a review site like ciao?
Well i am insearch of a site like CIAO too. I was late to join it so couldnt earn much and had to get a little taste of it. I think i must start looking for such sites now. Hope some here can suggest if there are any.

I am currently making a living by reviewing both sites and products on my blog. The only downside that I could see is that my blog would not grow since most of my regular readers wouldn’t want to read those reviews.

Machida said:
I am currently making a living by reviewing both sites and products on my blog. The only downside that I could see is that my blog would not grow since most of my regular readers wouldn’t want to read those reviews.
Really thrilled to know you are making your living from reviewing sites and products.I think you are from USA,UK or CANADA.For these members there are still some good paid to review websites are there.But for other members of world there are no any paying review sites.By the way how much you are earning per month and what are those sites?

rkbehera1 said:
Really thrilled to know you are making your living from reviewing sites and products.I think you are from USA,UK or CANADA.For these members there are still some good paid to review websites are there.But for other members of world there are no any paying review sites.By the way how much you are earning per month and what are those sites?
I live in the Philippines. My income is not that much that I could buy my own house but as I already said that I am making my leaving from accepting sponsored reviews.

I am currently averaging $150 /month on my 3 blogs. The key is to develop a good number of blog that is indexed in search engines. They must also get a good pr before you could make money from them. Also try to visit the paid-to-blog sites frequently because the opportunities are taken up fast by other bloggers.

Machida said:
I live in the Philippines. My income is not that much that I could buy my own house but as I already said that I am making my leaving from accepting sponsored reviews.
I am currently averaging $150 /month on my 3 blogs. The key is to develop a good number of blog that is indexed in search engines. They must also get a good pr before you could make money from them. Also try to visit the paid-to-blog sites frequently because the opportunities are taken up fast by other bloggers.
Hi Machida,

Thanks that you are earning a nice $150/month through product reviews.But your reply is not clear and understandable.what is "pr" and how a blog site is indexed in search engines?I have four 4 blogs.How can I get product reviews on my blogs.who would give me products to review and money to my PayPal account?

Earlier I was working with ciao.com to write first product review for them and was earning $60/month for just 2 hours of work.There was no other work,no indexing etc.Just wrote in the site and earn every month from ciao.

I would be very happy,If you would clear my doubts here or through Private message.

Latest Threads