Our valued sponsor

Question USD/EUR account solutions for businesses in Cyprus, Dubai, Delaware?

alley

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Gold Premium
Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm currently looking for an online or bank solution that can provide a simple procedure to obtain USD as well as EUR account for my business which is based in Cyprus as well as my other companies in Dubai in Dubai and Delaware. I would prefer a bank that doesn't need a physical presence for account set-up.

In addition, I'm seeking banks that don't require a lot of inquiries or a long registration process. Neobanks and Electronic Money Institutions (EMIs) are two options I'm thinking about. Based on what I do in my business I'm not sure what type of banking solution are the best fit for my needs. Do you have any suggestions or recommendations regarding online banks or banks that serve international companies with a simple account opening process?

I'm currently looking for an online or bank solution that can provide a simple procedure to obtain USD as well as EUR account for my business which is based in Cyprus as well as my other companies in Dubai in Dubai and Delaware. I would prefer a bank that doesn't need a physical presence for account set-up.

In addition, I'm seeking banks that don't require a lot of inquiries or a long registration process. Neobanks and Electronic Money Institutions (EMIs) are two options I'm thinking about. Based on what I do in my business I'm not sure what type of banking solution are the best fit for my needs. Do you have any suggestions or recommendations regarding online banks or banks that serve international companies with a simple account opening process?
Have you considered banking solutions in the respective jurisdictions where the companies have been incorporated?
Financial institutions seem to be most comfortable onboarding local (resident) companies.

yes, but the business activity will not allow that.
Ok, note that the business activity and the structure of the business are critical factors.
Nowadays, financial institutions are expected to understand the clients' business.
So if you are looking for recommendations, please explain what you do exactly.

yes, but the business activity will not allow that.
Well, I can speak about the U.S. but unless you have a SSN you won’t be allowed to open an account with a U.S. bank remotely. Unless of course you want to try with ZENUS which is technically not a traditional U.S. financial institution. They’ve been having technical issues over the last few days though. If the activity is problematic then most banks who have some level of credibility will give you a hard time in europe as well.