Our valued sponsor

Selling apps on google play and invoices

Can't you just put it in the books as profits? I don't think you need to generate an invoice for it also Google must have some document they send together with the settlement of the money or?

or do you create an invoice for every application sale?

If you ever make an application which gets downloaded millions of times I cannot imagine you crafting millions of invoices for every single sale...

How about this: One invoice, which defines the app as one product, which you have sold x times? Like an app which is $10 each, app x 10000, which is equal to like $100,000?

Besides, invoices are means of negotiating payment, if I'm not incorrect, invoices are never legally required to be produced (at least in many countries), but if those are, all of those must be held in the books.

Reactions: drillbill
How about this: One invoice, which defines the app as one product, which you have sold x times? Like an app which is $10 each, app x 10000, which is equal to like $100,000?
That is how you would do it.

@drillbill AFAIK all offshore countries require that you do accounting, but most of them do not legally require you to disclose those annually.

I personally would at least save the records of app sales. In the unlikely situation someone's going to ask for your accounts, you at least have something better than "I don't know".

Latest Threads