Our valued sponsor

Selling existing Cyprus 2009 company with net loss carried forward

webbo

Offshore Agent
Apr 20, 2016
Visit site
Hello

I have Cyprus company established in 2009, no Vat registration. It has around €190'000 net loss carried forward - which mean someone can save 190k *12,5% = 23,8k in Cyprus company tax.

Everything is in good standing. There is bank account opened for this company as well, but i think it is not transferable... but who knows.

Anyone interested in acquiring such company? What would be fair price for it?

May offer for this company is €3800 in total not a single euro more. I don't get any guarantees and here I thinking of liabilities towards lenders and creditors. I can't verify what else there may (or may not) be wrong with the company, so if something goes wrong I will have to pay the fee to get the company dissolved and run a risk to have someone claim money from me.

Buyer will be provided with all financial statement, audited and approved. So "surprise" like you mentioned is not going to happen. I may also sell it to my accountant and anyone interested buy it from him, if trust is an issue here.

Regards

Reactions: JohnLocke
webbo To protect yourself it would be perfect to sell the company to the accountant and let him sell the company.

Hmmm, for me its safer to sell it personally rather than online. If there is a website which allows its users to sell their accounts that would be better rather than talking to random person which could affect your account. Anyway its still your personal choice to take my advice or not, but remember its always better to be safe than sorry.

Latest Threads