Our valued sponsor

Setup new offshore company where?

Your budget is ok.
thanks for let me know
Internationaloff first you told me Scotland LP and now UAE and then someone says Cyprus i need advice for expert here what would they pick if they was in my shoes and try open a company offshore im here to find out the best solution and only the best solution when it comes to many factors like tax,price,easy process,paperwork,accounting,bank yes all things that is belongs to a fully working company. 3 countrys but not sure what option is best

If you can get a operative UAE company for below USD 4500 then please report back once you got it! I don't believe this to be true a single second, but hopefully I'm wrong.

Each time when people pop up here and sya they can get something much cheaper for users here on the forum there are strings attached. Let's see what it is this time!

I spend almost an hour reading this thread and for me it looks like you are keep going in circles! I assume it's because OP get confused.

If it was me in your situation I would consider the following:
Ask each agent (user) for a proposal including everything required, no hidden fees.

Then you can compare the proposals and then ask questions. This thread will quickly turn into a nonsense discussion about what offshore jurisdiction is the cheapest, just look at it how it turned into it already.

that's my 2cents

thanks for let me know
Internationaloff first you told me Scotland LP and now UAE and then someone says Cyprus i need advice for expert here what would they pick if they was in my shoes and try open a company offshore im here to find out the best solution and only the best solution when it comes to many factors like tax,price,easy process,paperwork,accounting,bank yes all things that is belongs to a fully working company. 3 countrys but not sure what option is best
Scotland is cheaper than Cyprus and UAE (Offshore, Free Zone, LLC and Mainland).

PS: There is no perfect jurisdiction, but the best jurisdiction in relation to their needs and to their project.

If you can get a operative UAE company for below USD 4500 then please report back once you got it! I don't believe this to be true a single second, but hopefully I'm wrong.

Each time when people pop up here and sya they can get something much cheaper for users here on the forum there are strings attached. Let's see what it is this time!

I'm sorry, but I realize that you have no experience on companies in UAE.
It's possible to set up 4 different types of companies in UAE:
- Offshore;
- Free Zone;
- LLC;
- Mainland.
Each of them is different from other (cost, requirements, operability, etc.).

UAE and US didn't have any DTT signed and in force.

Any US company has to withhold 30% of any payments to any company that are incorporated in a country that didn't signed any DTT. Then the US company will handover the 30% to the IRS directly.

Google and Amazon are US companies.

I really would like to know how you avoid the withholding if your company is incorporated in UAE?

UAE and US didn't have any DTT signed and in force.

Any US company has to withhold 30% of any payments to any company that are incorporated in a country that didn't signed any DTT. Then the US company will handover the 30% to the IRS directly.

Google and Amazon are US companies.

I really would like to know how you avoid the withholding if your company is incorporated in UAE?
I'm sorry, but a company based in UAE will operate with "Google Commerce Limited" and not " Google Inc."

Important:
Google Play Store has a Transaction fees. For applications and in-app products that you sell on Google Play Store, the transaction fee is equivalent to 30% of the price. You receive 70% of the payment. The remaining 30% goes to the distribution partner and operating fees.

I'm sorry, but I realize that you have no experience on companies in UAE.
It's possible to set up 4 different types of companies in UAE:
- Offshore;
- Free Zone;
- LLC;
- Mainland.
Each of them is different from other (cost, requirements, operability, etc.).
Can you please provide the standard fee for basic setup in each of the "zones" ? I want to learn more about this. I have never seen any of these providers of UAE corps / RAK corps list any fee below 6000 USD ! So I'm eager to learn more about it. Thanks!

I realize that you for some reason try to increase your post count, but I kindly ask you to list the basic fees for the different zone/jurisdictions or whatever it is there, that you listed in your ealier post? I would much appreciate it.
I'm sorry @auric, but I don't need to increase my post counter. I like using the forum to discuss, meet new people and colleagues, keep informed about the news and not to sell. For this reason you cannot find my website in signature.
I must give you the prices for each jurisdiction? We are not in a market.
Offshore companies are as a tailored suit. I need to know some information about the project and then I can give the solution and final price.

PS: offshore is NO a game.

I'm sorry @auric, but I don't need to increase my post counter. I like using the forum to discuss, meet new people and colleagues, keep informed about the news and not to sell. For this reason you cannot find my website in signature.
I must give you the prices for each jurisdiction? We are not in a market.
Offshore companies are as a tailored suit. I need to know some information about the project and then I can give the solution and final price.

PS: offshore is NO a game.
sure no problem, I will PM you shortly, I'm interested to know more ;)

Latest Threads