Our valued sponsor

Setup new offshore company where?

If someone need first hand experience from someone that is happy with his Cyprus company that included Bank of Cyprus bank account and Cyprus PayPal account feel free to PM me. it has been the best setup for my business. All works smooth thu&¤#

Great to hear that but i feel it is alot of paperwork to run a cyprus company compare to a UAE company? and paperwork cost money and time but if you have alot of money and time every year then that is not a issue :)

that bad about UAE bank is that not give you any debit card as non residence..but maybe there is solution for that

If you don't have any money don't run a business. To make money you need money dead:-! UAE costs at the end of the day exact same thing. This is about religion and what the individual person feels comfortable with. Some business may work better with UAE and others with Cyprus! Everyone is responsible for his own fateluk3332()

If you don't have any money don't run a business. To make money you need money dead:-! UAE costs at the end of the day exact same thing. This is about religion and what the individual person feels comfortable with. Some business may work better with UAE and others with Cyprus! Everyone is responsible for his own fateluk3332()

If there was no money problem i would not go for a cheap setup in Cyprus or RAK. I know exactly what i would do but that money only big company have and as you can see im not a big company with my budget and if i was a big company i would not use this forum i would hire a expensive lawyer to setup my company for me.

UAE RAK is cheaper then Cyprus if you include paperwork cost so not agree with you it is same cost every year.

Yes i agree not same religion and you far more you are from this EU s**t that i live in everyday, you better in my opinion. because this EU only want suck out you money from you business that is they goal and i promise you they never give up doing that and it would probably only get worse more for this EU countrys that run a business in EU. Hopefully many countrys are leave EU and maybe it will get better who knows..

I not a muslim and will never bee but when it comes to business i would say they have the best options for the future

Reactions: Internationaloff
Sorry if this might be an ignorant question, but how can I PM you. I was looking for the past 5-minutes everywhere but couldn't find any way to PM you. thx
click his avatar then click start a conversation. you not alone i was have same issue when i joined here how to find that button. Super nice forum and like it ,but the PM button could bee more visible!

okey after some research i find out this:

Most of the banks in the UAE request that you keep certain level of amount in the account.

like minimum 25.000 AED

Hmmm maybe not a UAE company will bee cheap when i find out this or are there UAE banks that not have this certain level of amount?

with minimum 25.000 AED and all other expensives it more then my budget i think and maybe i need rethinking about a cyprus company again

If someone need first hand experience from someone that is happy with his Cyprus company that included Bank of Cyprus bank account and Cyprus PayPal account feel free to PM me. it has been the best setup for my business. All works smooth thu&¤#

How much did you pay for your cyprus setup?

And how much do you need pay for the paperwork every year? or do you do it you self?

What agency did you use?

Do you need video chat with the bank on skype?

Do you need money in the bank all the time like in the UAE you need have about 10.000-25-000 AED in the bank every month and not less then that

I want have someone do the paperwork for me so i can focus on other things but i worry that is expensive hire someone do that work in cyprus?

Paid roughly 3500 for my company and the same annual fees in total

All is managed by offshorecorpgroup.com

There is no need for Video chat with the bank, most often not, I have read a few users here wrote they had a Skype chat with the bank. - no min. deposit at all.

If I may ask.

1. Did everything went well with Paypal? What kind of paper did they request, only from the corp or personal as well?
2. Do you have any limits on your paypal account?
3. What kind of fees are you going to pay?
4. Do you use their merchant account as well?

Thank you,

Paid roughly 3500 for my company and the same annual fees in total

All is managed by offshorecorpgroup.com

There is no need for Video chat with the bank, most often not, I have read a few users here wrote they had a Skype chat with the bank. - no min. deposit at all.
how much did the paperwork cost you every year?

I have try email offshorecorpgroup and they stop email me after 2 messages maybe i was ask to much and that is never good to do what i want to know what i get for my money and what i need to pay in total maybe they did not like i ask for how much the paperwork did cost me. I not like that many agent not tell about how much paperwork would cost and think the company will run on auto after payed the first fee

and i see not many people that tell a cyprus company is great not bring up the cost for paperwork at all and only like affiliate for buy cyprus company. because what i read there is paperwork to do compare to a UAE company and that cost money if you not have the time do it you self then it will bee no cost

maybe you was inlcude the paperwork in this 3500 usd ???

Latest Threads