Our valued sponsor

Setup new offshore company where?

I have the same concerns as you have. It's really hard to find someone who you can really trust this days. But the first rule I have is to avoid anyone that has offshore in their name, just my personal preference, no offence to anyone.
Yes there is not easy ways to find this Agency that you cna trust i was sit down contact 20 agency in RAK and 95% was INDIA people that sell incopration service from INDIA but they pictures was arabs. i mean how much trust you give such agency? i will give other tips. try do a background analyze who is the owner of the agency and what country he reg the agency and google the names if there si any on google and you find they facebook profiles , some are very stupid and think people not find them if they just have a fake picture.

i still do not know what is best, i only go around and around and come back to this 3 options.

1. Cyprus + bank cyprus
2. UAE Rak + bank UAE
3. Delaware + bank payoneer

is there much better options? Is ther someone in this forum that sell apps on google play and apple store? please contact me or post here

thanks in advance for all suggestions i confused what option i should go for....all 3 options have bad and good sides

For me it looks more like you don't want to pay what it costs. Actually you have listed 3 great setups that will work for your business model. Why not just get your business setup and starting making money rather than running in circles? I just wonder.. :)

I need you guys vote so i sure i pick the best option when it comes to

- little paperwork.
- cheap setup.
- easy to setup

I have hard to pick ONE of this and maybe there is better options then this 3 for sell apps?

Things have changed a little bit in 2 months when it comes to money.

1. I have more money to invest in company setup then i have before.
2. I want little paperwork (no accounting or auditing if possible)
3. I want setup in a country where i can hide my identitiy as much as possible with not use dark doc.
4. I need the company stay in same country as the bank as everyone know already who followed my topic.

I have notice some use another company for setup the main company for hide they identity maybe this is a smart way to go?

I guess now when i have more money to invest in a company setup i will get more confused and go in circles, because now there will bee much more options :)

Malaysia or Singapore good options? not heard so much about this countrys in this forum

A freezone in dubai sounds very interesting right now but i hard to pick what best for my business.

soon i thinking there is no perfect setups but i believe there is if you put some time on it and find it

i forget to tell i want a low annual cost ,i can invest now but that not means i can invest same big money next year so a low annual cost would bee great

Latest Threads