Our valued sponsor

Seychelles vs Belize vs others

Well, the most privacy for less you get with a Seychelles company.. Both Belize and Seychelles will require you to provide notarized documents i.e. passport and utility bill.

You may find a reliable agent in my signature.

Reactions: orangeye
That's what I would suggest you. Alternative if you have a bankers reference letter by hand you can open the account in Belize or Mauritius

Reactions: orangeye
yap $750 only. no body knows who the director is right? no income tax right? no requirement or anything right? I won't even bank in Seychelles. So nothing Seychelles government do can affect me adversely in anyway right?

Seychelles if you can provide notarized passport and utility bill. Belize if you can't get propper documents but need a good place to incorporate your business offshore!

1. Cheap
2. Can open bank account anywhere
3. Tax free
4. No audit, nothing, easy to maintain
5. Anonymous

It's going to be a freaking shell company.
I say to match this exact list, you can go with a Seychelles, Belize or BVI company if you don't want something located in Europe i.e. Malta, Cyprus or UK.

Best anonymity you get with the Seychelles!

Belize company formation seems indeed to be the best at the moment if privacy matters. Seychelles have shoot themself in the foot if you ask me!

Which one is

1. Cheap
2. Can open bank account anywhere
3. Tax free
4. No audit, nothing, easy to maintain
5. Anonymous

It's going to be a freaking shell company.

Which one is best? And please recommend me someone that can open it for me. Any recommendation
First choice St. Kitts and Nevis.
Second Choice St. Vincent and Grenadines.
Third Choice Belize.

Latest Threads