Our valued sponsor

Solution to run Amazon business through offshore company with means of recieving payments

FarmerJ

Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I have been following several related threads but wanted to start my own to see if someone has a practical solution:

I wish to setup an amazon.com pro seller account. I wish for the payments to be taken by Payoneer because I am not in the US and this seems like a practical solution. I would like to run the Amazon business through an offshore company. I currently have a company in the Seychelles owned by a Seychelles PIF and nominee directors etc. but would be open to starting another for the purpose of this Amazon business if there was need to.

I would like to then transfer from Payoneer to either my company offshore bank account Europacific, or alternatively I have been reading about Worldpay and other online services such as Advcash which is a new concept to me.

I do not know much about Payoneer or Worldpay Advcash etc. I would welcome any practical suggestions and potential methodologies. I would like to stay Anonymous as possible and not operate illegally as possible.

I would be open to also opening another bank account if need be.

Anonymous and not illegal that's something that is difficult to accomplish. All banking services will require you to provide your ID as part of their KYC / DD compliancy procedures. The same goes for a simple company registration offshore or onshore!

So if you want a legit setup, you are looking into a offshore company with Nominee director and shareholder that will help you to stay anonymous at some point. Typically setup is a Seychelles corp. for this purpose.

Reactions: DeepDrilling
I can only say that an upgrade of your account to Mentor Group can learn you how to get an AdvanceCash, Xapo, WorldCore, LeuPay account 100% anonymous. We are not allowed to post information from the MG forum here any longer.

That said, you can also start to signup for an LeuPay account or AdvanceCash account etc. with personal information and see what it is and how it Works. For me these services have been awesome alternatives to real banking.

Thanks for your input Auric and DeepDrilling. I suppose Anonymous is not as important as a more legal and a way of banking the cash tax free. Is this possible through Amazon Pro > Payoneer > Offshore company > Europacific bank ?

Reactions: negon
Thanks for your input Auric and DeepDrilling. I suppose Anonymous is not as important as a more legal and a way of banking the cash tax free. Is this possible through Amazon Pro > Payoneer > Offshore company > Europacific bank ?
I would recommend you to consult with a local CPa or tax lawyer to help you do proper tax planning for your needs and that comply to your countries laws. It will costs you a little in consultancy fees but it is worth the money.

Thats true MAX. Still no-one seems to be able to offer a viable solution. There shouldnt be a need to do it illegaly. I have a company in a juristiction that has 0 tax on company profits. The company bank account is offshore and I need an intermediary payment service to take payments from online sales e.g. through world renound e-commerce site and pay the funds into the company bank account. If anyone has a solution to this please get in touch.

The problem may be that you can't do that without to have a CPA or tax lawyer to help you! Today every country is reporting to your local tax office. If it is the same setup as we discuss by PM you have setup the entire thing wrong to get tax benefits from it.

Most countries now a days tax their citizens on Global income and there it makes no difference that you put your profits into an offshore company! So you need a professional that know about International tax laws if you want to setup something 100% legit. That person should by my best knowledge be a local professional in your area.

Otherwise there are plenty of options to get this setup quickly.