Our valued sponsor

Someone know AfrAsia Bank Limited bank?

Afrasia requires a management company to open an account. My registered agent stated they could do it for $500 but they've been told that currently Afrasia is not accepting new applications as they are streamlining their procedures. I spoke with another management company who was not aware of this and said they could open the account for $1000 which is a bit steep for me. Anyone have any other good cheap management companies that could do this?

Reactions: suzy
Afrasia requires a management company to open an account. My registered agent stated they could do it for $500 but they've been told that currently Afrasia is not accepting new applications as they are streamlining their procedures. I spoke with another management company who was not aware of this and said they could open the account for $1000 which is a bit steep for me. Anyone have any other good cheap management companies that could do this?
Isn't it the same as an introducer you mean?

You will most likely need an introducer, but they do accept foreign companies. They prefer if you have a connection to Africa or Asia but that seems to be a pretty soft requirement.
So if I find a introducer that has a long relationship with them and I have a legit business it should work to open an account with them you say?

So if I find a introducer that has a long relationship with them and I have a legit business it should work to open an account with them you say?
Only way to know is to apply. You can save time by speaking with them (directly or via introducer) before you submit to see if there are any immediate show-stoppers.

Latest Threads