Our valued sponsor

Starting new E-com business, help needed

Caesar22

Sep 17, 2016
Visit site
Hey everyone, I'm new here, so I've taken some time to enjoy the information on this forum. It is fantastic.

This is going to be a long post, so bear with me.

I have a really specific question:

Where do I start my E-com business? In what country?

I want to use the Shopify engine. I want to sell simple apparel, gadgets. No high risk stuff.

The problem I've been running into is that no credit card processors support my country.

A bit of my story: You see, I live in the country of Moldova, and almost no payment processors don't want to deal with it.

I tried 2checkout, but the 5.5% rate + 0.45 cents fee and the constant barrage of requests for docs(they even wanted an agreement with the dropshiper when I was buying and reselling from aliexpress) made me change my mind.

I tried paypal, but they don't do credit card processing for my country.

My current situation:

I'm on tight budget, under 1000$.

I've scoured the internet for info about building a company from the ground up, only to be met with disappointment each time.

While I can form a company, the bank account always seemed to be the issue as I have to be present in person to open it.

I tried UK, Hong Kong, Delaware, alas but to no avail.

Today I learned about the Stripe Atlas, which fits my bill perfectly.

Same day payouts.

Under 3% processing fees.

For those of you who skipped to the ending here is a short version of this post:

I want to open a company that is supported by Shopify Payments and Stripe with the minimal capital possible.

Thank you.

All suggestions will be appreciated :)

You base your entire business on a very low budget, if you ask me, wait until you have the money to get something that will work for you. For the budget you have there you will get something with these cheap bulk offshore corp providers but I guarantee you that it won't work out for you as you expect. It's total waste of money.

You need an agent that actually can backup your setup with advice and help to structure everything right. You also need an agent that can help you in case that you get troubles with any authority and believe me, from personal experience, you don't get that with these cheap operations out there.

I would defiantly go with stripe.com/atlas if I was you and don't have more than these 1000 dollars!

Latest Threads