Our valued sponsor

Stripe fake proof of address

SomeoneNice

May 29, 2022
Israel
Visit site
Hey,
so Stripe isn't supported in my country, but I managed to open an account with a Wise account for German stripe account.

However, now they are asking me for a proof of home address, which I of course don't have. Will it work if I just take a template of some kind of utility bill, and change the name and address there to mine (using a third party parcel forwarder address for it)?

Kind regards

Hey,
so Stripe isn't supported in my country, but I managed to open an account with a Wise account for German stripe account.

However, now they are asking me for a proof of home address, which I of course don't have. Will it work if I just take a template of some kind of utility bill, and change the name and address there to mine (using a third party parcel forwarder address for it)?

Kind regards
I think home address will be fine. I used my Armenian address and it gave me no problem. As long as company operating address is in allowed country

It is one of the cheapest to maintain. If you don't have the money after the year and, just forget about the company and don't renew it. No one will come after you anyway.
Do you maybe have some reference links for me to read about that? Would be helpful :)

It is one of the cheapest to maintain. If you don't have the money after the year and, just forget about the company and don't renew it. No one will come after you anyway.
Also, are you referring to a UK LTD? LLP? and what are the general estimated costs of forming & maintaining the company are we talking here?

Last edited:
Hey,

Kind regards
Stripe is a Irish-American company, that means you would be committing wire fraud, money laundering, and possibly bank fraud.

That is roughly 35yrs per complete count.