Our valued sponsor

Swiss Bank Account where to open & reviews please.

swissbanking

Offshore Agent
May 5, 2016
Visit site
swiss-bank-account.JPG
Swiss bank account for offshore or onshore company who is able to help with the opening of a real account in Switzerland preferable without personal visit?

I you have any reviews about the Swiss banks and how they actually operate I would appreciate your comments and even reviews if any available. I want to open my swiss bank account anytime soon but have only found fake agents and promises leading to scams. I realize it may be the impossible I'm asking for yet I will try this forum since it seems to help people like me seeking help for something that isn't easy to figure out nor to understand where to start.So Any advise, comments, information or even reviews on any bank that is able to open real Swiss bank accounts would be great.I have made a list of the banks I have found so far but didn't had luck to either get in touch with or to open an account with.

1. Banque Bonhôte - Home
  2. Zürcher Kantonalbank - Die nahe Bank
  3. Swiss Private Bank - Hinduja Bank (Switzerland) Ltd
  4. resource
  5. Performance creates trust - Vontobel

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't believe it to be possible to open an account in Switzerland without to visit the bank and have a large amount of money with you, Or a large investment project going. For some time ago there was several topics published that Switzerland has closed their doors for foreigners to open accounts there. This is a public message however, I believe it is still possible if you have sufficient funds.

Reactions: adoffshore
okay seems to be clear.. where did you read about Swiss closed the doors for the world? seems to me not realistic since there are billion of euro's out there that want to get into Switzerland even though the USA has Rhino it seems still to be the no.1 spot for non US citizens.

Reactions: adoffshore and aris
If you have the time for it you may aproach a few of the Swiss banks as you already have done according to your initial post. Also you can try Cim Bank to see if they want to work with you.

Reactions: aris
if you don't mind and if you find a valid Swiss bank account solution then please post here in the thread it is of great interest for most of us ;)

I contact a Swiss bank today that I heard is accepting foreigners will post here once I know more. The first chat with them was positive now I have to wait for them to get back.

negative the bank I contacted does not accept foreign customers unless referred by a lawyer or trusted person!! I will go there and try my best have a friend in Switzerland that can help me I hope.
Thank you for the information. If you find a bank please reopen this thread it's useful and valuable information ;)

How comes that it has been so complicated to open an offshore account in Switzerland? It looks to me it's as difficult as to open a US bank account only the multi rich people can open accounts in Switzerland and all other of us can't.

There should be at least one bank to be found that accept foreigners or what do you think?

Reactions: bountymounty
To get a Swiss bank account I read requires personal visit! Some banks in Switzerland may allow you to open the bank account if you agree to a Skype Interview with Video Call. So if that's the only criterium to get a real Swiss account then I'm fine and ready thu&¤#

How comes that it has been so complicated to open an offshore account in Switzerland? It looks to me it's as difficult as to open a US bank account only the multi rich people can open accounts in Switzerland and all other of us can't.

There should be at least one bank to be found that accept foreigners or what do you think?
It is perceived to be a location reserved for the elite and wealthy.

You are correct. It seems more difficult opening a bank account in Switzerland than USA for common people. But i heard it is so easy for elite heavy weight persons;0

Reactions: adoffshore

Latest Threads