Our valued sponsor

Swiss Bank Account where to open & reviews please.

@xwebm do you live in Switzerland since you were able to open an account there? Do you know if they require personal visit if foreigners want to open an account with one of these banks?
No, I do not live in Switzerland. I just as I told have opened account in SWISSQUOTE and it was free and online. If you want try also other banks are not guarantee to open account online about other banks usually you need very clear history and very strong reason why you want open account and also at least 10000 CHF to deposit of course if you are resident of EU or Swiss there is no need so high deposit. I am resident of EU and time to time visit Switzerland but I do not live there.

Reactions: JohnLocke
I will try to apply for an account with that bank. You sure that you didn't had to visit them or do a Skype Video chat with them in the account opening process?

I will try to apply for an account with that bank. You sure that you didn't had to visit them or do a Skype Video chat with them in the account opening process?
I do not know how about now. I was open account 2 years ago but it was totaly online and free, try and will see but I recommend trade one not saving or other. I do not have any problem to open it.

Reactions: negon
How comes that it has been so complicated to open an offshore account in Switzerland? It looks to me it's as difficult as to open a US bank account only the multi rich people can open accounts in Switzerland and all other of us can't.

There should be at least one bank to be found that accept foreigners or what do you think?
Except CIM Bank in Switzerland I don't believe there are banks that open accounts remote for foreigners!

Swiss bank account for offshore or onshore company who is able to help with the opening of a real account in Switzerland preferable without personal visit?

I you have any reviews about the Swiss banks and how they actually operate I would appreciate your comments and even reviews if any available. I want to open my swiss bank account anytime soon but have only found fake agents and promises leading to scams. I realize it may be the impossible I'm asking for yet I will try this forum since it seems to help people like me seeking help for something that isn't easy to figure out nor to understand where to start.So Any advise, comments, information or even reviews on any bank that is able to open real Swiss bank accounts would be great.I have made a list of the banks I have found so far but didn't had luck to either get in touch with or to open an account with.

1. Banque Bonhôte - Home
  2. Zürcher Kantonalbank - Die nahe Bank
  3. Swiss Private Bank - Hinduja Bank (Switzerland) Ltd
  4. resource
  5. Performance creates trust - Vontobel
All of the listed banks require personal visit and min. deposits starting at 100,000 euro!

Except CIM Bank in Switzerland I don't believe there are banks that open accounts remote for foreigners!

Correct.

If you fit the profile, CIM Banque opens a account online (skype call). They accept EU incorporated business, and sometimes offshore inc, having nominee shareholders/directors is something they do not like to see, if you have something to hide you are a risk, banks do not like risks.

Opening a non-resident account at a swiss bank, requires 1) a personal visit, 2) a seizable amount of money (50K+) and 3) a good back story.

Banks normally advertise minimum deposits of 250K, but those figures are flexible (depending on 3)). Sometimes as low as 10K (Schaffhausen Kantonal Bank) but you have to live in the EU.

If you (as a private person) want to have a CH IBAN account, you can also visit two banks in Germany that offer both EUR and CHF accounts, no large minimum deposits there.

VB3.swissconnect - Volksbank Dreiländereck
Giro swiss - Ihr Girokonto in Schweizer Franken - Sparkasse Hochrhein

Correct.

If you fit the profile, CIM Banque opens a account online (skype call). They accept EU incorporated business, and sometimes offshore inc, having nominee shareholders/directors is something they do not like to see, if you have something to hide you are a risk, banks do not like risks.

Opening a non-resident account at a swiss bank, requires 1) a personal visit, 2) a seizable amount of money (50K+) and 3) a good back story.

Banks normally advertise minimum deposits of 250K, but those figures are flexible (depending on 3)). Sometimes as low as 10K (Schaffhausen Kantonal Bank) but you have to live in the EU.

If you (as a private person) want to have a CH IBAN account, you can also visit two banks in Germany that offer both EUR and CHF accounts, no large minimum deposits there.

VB3.swissconnect - Volksbank Dreiländereck
Giro swiss - Ihr Girokonto in Schweizer Franken - Sparkasse Hochrhein
Great, I will give this a shot again to see how it is going for me this time.