Our valued sponsor

"The age of financial privacy is over" Really?

Against the long arm of FACTA, American financial privacy gets tricky. Banks have to oblige reporting your account details to IRS. That is the whole point of FACTA, US tax law. Over 100 nations have agreed to comply with this. I would love someone from outside USA (like myself) and equipped with essential offshore knowledge ( definitely not me) to clear the smoke here.

Most of all of this is to scare people. Anonymity is a demand for people really high in the TOP of governments and countries there will always be a way to stay under the radar and anonymous!

You can't relay on anonymity any longer when it comes to offshore companies alone. You want to look at how you protect your personal identity for which it seems there are solutions. The only problem comes to banking but I'm sure sooner or later there will be a solution for this as well.

I highly believe that the people that really want to cover their a*s and stay anonymous are using Crypto currencies to receive payments and exchange them by 3rd party. This is a little more complicated but the way it works perfectly fine.

Auric is right. Anonymity is not to be found anymore. Look at what happened with the owner of a famous torrent website. After years of operating, the government still found a way to capture the owner of it and how they did it? because of internet.

Definitely it is over. With this FATCA it is hard to be anonymous, and most of the banks agreed with this. With the great of this internet, it is truly implemented. We should just deal with it.