Our valued sponsor

This is how you setup a offshore company anonymous!

smartoffshore

Feb 20, 2017
Visit site
Hello Guys,

I took a shortcut to get in touch with @auric and his service by clicking the link in his signature :)

So what I did is to get the KYC documents for him, pretty expensive but they are of a great and high quality and even more interesting is that they are accepted so far by almost any provider I have submitted them to.

So far so good!

I have registered a Seychelles company, Belize company and even a Irish company just to see if this will work with these documents! I used different unknown agent for this, all good got my last docs this morning.

I have setup LeuPay, 2checkout and paypal for these setups, the paypal accounts I bought ready made they are stealth accounts and works fine. So I asked if 2co can payout money to PayPal which they confirmed was possible, now we will have to see!

Just an update from me to all of you that are still looking for a great way to setup your company anonymous but confused about the process and requirements.

Feel free to post here with any comments and input you may have ;)

Reactions: maxmoney and negon
Can agree with OP have doing business with @negon a lot of times during the years. It has been challenging to figure out how to setup companies, EMI's and even real bank accounts and not to forget merchant accounts, but after a lot of headache and try / fail attempts it finally worked out for me. I don't know but I think I spend more than 6 grants on this venture.