Our valued sponsor

Transfer from one US LLC to another

The IRS probably doesn't care. Both are transparent entities and if you control both and have little to no US connection, there's no change in US tax burden.

As long as you have a valid reason for it, which can be profits going to a parent company, invoice for services rendered, IP royalties, and whatever else makes sense in your case.

Thank you for the prompt reply. The reason I need to do that is because I have multiple businesses associated to different US LLCs and I want that all the profits goes to the LLC that owns a brokerage account where I can invest in stocks. So I'm not sure how I can justify the transfers if the bank asks me some supporting documentation.

Thank you for the prompt reply. The reason I need to do that is because I have multiple businesses associated to different US LLCs and I want that all the profits goes to the LLC that owns a brokerage account where I can invest in stocks. So I'm not sure how I can justify the transfers if the bank asks me some supporting documentation.
which broker do you use? Interactive?