Our valued sponsor

Trust Bank account opening who can help?

What do you mean with ‘trust bank account’? If you want some to provide a ‘trust’ account so that you can transfer money in and then instruct some to transfer them out, then I know who can do it through a bank.

Currently I have a trust and wish to set up a bank account in the name of this trust in Cyprus. I have had difficulty in finding a company that can arrange this for me as I am in New Zealand and wish to set up the trust account via email if possible.

Can you please confirm if this is possible with you and in regards to the initial set up what is your guarantee that the account will be opened and how secure are our funds thereafter. I am also very conscious of fraud and scams when it comes to opening a bank account when we are not there in person.

They (the guys I know) can open the bank account. The trustee(s) will be the signatory(ies).

As a first step, I need to see the Trust documents, you can send them to me by PM or send me your contact details by PM.

I will need the usual documents for trustees and beneficiaries ( passports / utility bills).

The signatures of trustees who will sign / operate the bank account opening forms must be notarized and apostilled.

The agent firm is a certified and professionals and therefore, there is no need to be afraid of any fraud.

Thank you for your reply, its good to know that someone may be able to help me.

With regards to the Trust Deed do you require the full document, or just the first and last pages? I have all the other documentation scanned already which I can email to you if this is sufficient, on receipt of confirmation you can help me with this.

Please let me know if you need any other details from me and how we arrange payment for your services.

I send you a PM to proceed and also with additional questions.. please reply if you are interested.

Reactions: lastchance
Reactions: JohnSeed

Latest Threads